Flex Spot advice

1 reply

IRIronChefNew MemberOP
Nov 27, 2010, 02:21 PM

Should I start Larry Fitzgerald against the 49ers or Jamaal Charles against the Seahawks? My other receiever is Marques Colston who already played against Dallas and Andre Johnson. My other backs are Michael Turner and Peyton Hillis. Im on the fence because as good as Jamaal is he doesnt score many red zone TD's due to Thomas Jones. Then Fitz gets alot of balls throw his way but his QB sucks..

Please help!

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Nov 27, 2010, 04:11 PM

Jamaal Charles. Larry Fitzgerald has a horrible quarterback

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty