1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flex options for this week

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Bumrush, Nov 5, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Bumrush

Bumrush Stable Genius Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    So.. I'm having some difficulty deciding who to use as my flex.. All reports indicate that Collie will be back on the field Sunday

Starting WR's
    Fitzgerald
    Maclin

RB's
    Bradshaw
    Hillis

Current flex: Collie

Other WR options: Steve Johnson (Buffalo), Harvin
    RB Option: Brandon Jackson, Legarrete Blount (Tampa)

I'm torn between Harvin, Johnson and Collie.. Going with Collie..

Anyone have a compelling reason for me to go with Harvin or Johnson over Collie? I know he is returning from a thumb injury but he fully participated in practice..What about Maclin as my 2nd WR?

2. CashInFist

CashInFist Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    Go with Blount in the flex. Dude looked amazing last week. He is the Bucs now and future, and they are going to ride him.

3. pocoloco

pocoloco I'm your huckleberry Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    North Chicagoland
    Chris Ivory was Blount a few weeks ago. My question for the flex spot is, Ivory against Carolina (weak vs. the run) or Johnny Knox against Buffalo?

I'm leaning toward Knox since it seems like Ivory is now in a RB by committee situation

4. miamidolphins

miamidolphins Ravens Fan

Nov 5, 2010
    MD
    You usually want to try to put a RB in the flex position if you can because they usually get more touches than WRs do. Anyway, I'd actually go with Brandon Jackson for the flex position. Blount did have a good game last week but I don't expect him to repeat and have a better game than Jackson.

Keep Maclin in at WR.

5. miamidolphins

miamidolphins Ravens Fan

Nov 5, 2010
    MD
    Definitely start Knox man. He's become Cutler's #1 WR. He's put up good decent numbers the last couple games and I expect that to continue this week.

pocoloco likes this.