1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fitness/Workout thread

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by DonShula84, Mar 31, 2008.

1. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    :sidelol: I had to have a bucket to collect it all, damn he is hot and that accent just sends me over the top :tongue2:

Now Kenny, I told you that restraining order you had against me ran out last week :lol:

azfinfanmang likes this.
  2. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    Yeah and how he keeps the bodyfat down that low all the time I can't figure it. Because he has a bunch of other videos and it never seems he is out of shape bulking up. I would say Kenny he is no more than 7% and probably around 5%.

I'm not sure he competes as a bodybuilder, and I do think he is a "fitness model" -- the type that is in Men's Health or one of those type of magazines.

3. JCowScot

JCowScot So funky the dead dance

Mar 22, 2008
    FLA USA
    I would go with the 'fitness model'. His tri's, rear delts, traps and neck are WAY underdeveloped compared to the rest of his body, which tells me he's in it for the looks-but only from the front. :pity:

I would even go so far as to guess his lower back is nothing to write home about either. Just another pretty face w/ a pretty front but no real substance.

That's not what I got into lifting for...but, to each their own, I suppose. If that's what you're goal is, then more power to ya. :up: I just don't see it.:no: