1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finsnation.com EPIC message

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Miguel, Mar 20, 2012.

1. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    Bleacher report.

Did not read.

2. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    Yeah the only thing I'll read about there is wrestling (and David Garrard!)

But the plane with the banner was kind of funny.

3. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    Bleacher gonna Bleacher.

unluckyluciano likes this.
  4. Miguel

Miguel The smartest Man on earth

Hey guys Why dont we do that Here? We have a pretty Solid community We could EASILY make 1,500 Bucks for a Banner. I think its a good idea anyone on board?

5. BlameItOnTheHenne

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    Because it's pointless?

Ohio Fanatic and Puka-head like this.
  6. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    I will totally donate for a banner that says Welcome To Miami David Garrard!

7. BlameItOnTheHenne

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    LOL the MS Paint pics are the best.

8. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    Someone else posted it :lol: I need to find out who and give proper credit.

9. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Again?

10. GreysonWinfield

GreysonWinfield Release The Hounds

Nov 1, 2009
    I'll donate those ducketts to the "Send A Stripper To School Foundation" 1st.

11. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    It's not epic or awesome; it's ridiculous.

Some attention-lovin idiot paid for this banner thinking it'll promote Ross to fire Ireland, when in reality all it'll accomplish is pissing our owner off b/c it's basically insulting his decision to keep Ireland this year. Period.

Hence if Ross feels pressured to do anything, it'll be to stand up for his decision to keep Ireland..... and in the process it might create some disconnect between owner and fans. As a result, the gracious & generous owner who paid to lift all those blackouts last year to prevent fans from missing games might now be left resenting that same fan base enough to where he could care less about the blackouts. So congratulations to all the moronic protestors who lack the mental capacity to understand the potential consequences of their actions. I'm just glad I don't live within a 75 mile radius of the stadium in case Ross takes this personally.

So, now instead of Ross looking at Ireland more objectively, he'll be viewing him more defensively, meaning Ross will be supporting Ireland and hoping Jeff succeeds to prove his decision to keep him correct rather than looking for reasons to let him go. Again, congratulations to all the vocal & public Ireland haters on the backfire. The protestors' understanding of human nature/behavior is so fundamental it deserved to ride a short bus to and from the rally.

12. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house
    why in hell would any good smart dolphin want ireland to stay he will screw up the next draft anyhow so fire this moron . let Philbin chose the players .

13. smahtaz

smahtaz Pimpin Ain't Easy

Fire everybody. Lets go into the draft with Ross making the picks.

14. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    Here's a quick funny conversation between the angry sense-of-entitlement feeling airplane banner creator and Stephen Ross:

airplane banner fan: "I'm a lifetime season ticket holder! I want Ireland fired!"
    Ross: "Yeah? Did you pay a billion dollars for it? If not go **** yourself."

15. smahtaz

How much are you putting up?

ToddsPhins likes this.
  16. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Its inevitable we will have another awful year. He will be gone and we will have Matt Barkley. It shall be glorious.

MAFishFan likes this.
  17. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    lol @ the thought of a group of fans pitching in $1500 on a banner thinking it'll influence the organization.... meanwhile Ross spends a billion to buy it. Wonder who wins that stand off. :lol:

Ross could lose a hundred million a year for life from this team and still die a billionaire, so I doubt some irate fans are gonna influence his decision making. lol.

smahtaz likes this.
  18. smahtaz

Let's not fog up the issue with reality. NFL32 says they have a voice.

Bulldog and ToddsPhins like this.
  19. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    :lol: .....maybe if I tweet Rhona Mitre to have sex with me enough she'll cave in. :shifty:

20. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    And what an effect it had.

Ireland got an extension shortly thereafter....

ToddsPhins and Bulldog like this.
  21. PhinishLine

PhinishLine Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Maryland
    Not to mention the owner having to avoid setting a dangerous precedent of allowing fans (aside from ticket purchases) to influence/make Miami Dolphins football decisions. Once a fanbase realizes they can get someone fired by rioting and picketing they continue to do it. 99% of our fanbase isn't A) patient enough to understand that things take time and B) don't understand what all goes into managing a football team. To allow those uneducated (football-wise) people to influence decisions related to the team would be catastrophic. You'd have protesting in the middle of year 1 of a coaches tenure. You don't want to fire Coughlin before he actually gets a chance to win those SBs!

Bulldog likes this.
  22. RevRick

RevRick Long Haired Leaping Gnome Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Thomasville, GA
    Well, this board used to have some semblance of class and was a source for information, ideas, and insights into football rather than just the current variety of flamestorming and every other ridiculous idea since Adam. This is right up there in the running as the most inane post I have seen in 17 years of Dolphin boarding.

mullingan and Bulldog like this.