Finally joined GameFly (PS3)

19 replies

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury BoxOP
Sep 15, 2009, 11:14 PM

So help me fill my queue, mofos.

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Sep 15, 2009, 11:21 PM

- Battlefield: Bad Company
- Bioshock
- Burnout Paradise
- BlazBlue
- Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice
- Folklore
- Grid
- Heavenly Sword
- Infamous
- Killzone 2
- Lair
- LittleBigPlanet
- Mirror's Edge
- MLB: the Show (any year)
- Motorstorm
- Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
- Pure
- Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Resistance 1 & 2
- Street Fighter IV
- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
- Valkyrie Chronicles

- Assassin's Creed
- Dead Space
- Fallout 3
- Oblivion
- Rainbow 6: Vegas (1 and 2)

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

sking29sking29Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2009, 11:44 PM

Metal Gear Solid 4
The Orange Box
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Army of Two
Warhawk (good game although extremely hard to learn)
Grand Theft Auto IV
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty World at War
Farcry 2
Madden 10
NCAA 10

If I think of anymore I'll add them later. :up:

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Sep 16, 2009, 12:04 AM

I refuse to recommend Warhawk to anyone given my experience with it. :lol:

Not to say some people new to it wouldn't like it though.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

sking29sking29Forum Veteran
Sep 16, 2009, 02:32 AM

"Stitches wrote:

I refuse to recommend Warhawk to anyone given my experience with it. :lol:

Not to say some people new to it wouldn't like it though.

Well it's immensely popular even though I don't get it either. :lol:

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein

MotionMotionNew Member
Sep 16, 2009, 08:55 AM

Warhawk > All

Its not so much that its hard to learn (even though I started before they had the training tutorials), its the fact that there are so many REALLY good players out there and the ranking system didn't separate the skill levels very well.

Regardless.....

Still one of the best games out for PS3.

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Sep 16, 2009, 12:48 PM

First game shipped to me:

(drum roll)

Batman: Arkham Asylum!
Yay me.

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Sep 16, 2009, 03:58 PM

Followed by ...

Fallout 3

I'm gonna have sore thumbs.

muscle979muscle979Forum Veteran
Sep 16, 2009, 04:25 PM

"DrAstroZoom wrote:

Followed by ...

Fallout 3

I'm gonna have sore thumbs.

You could quit your job and play that game all day long it's so good.

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Sep 16, 2009, 05:02 PM

"muscle979 wrote:

You could quit your job and play that game all day long it's so good.

But then how would I pay my subscription fee? :confused:

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Sep 16, 2009, 05:09 PM

"DrAstroZoom wrote:

But then how would I pay my subscription fee? :confused:

Bailout?

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

sking29sking29Forum Veteran
Sep 16, 2009, 05:18 PM

"muscle979 wrote:

You could quit your job and play that game all day long it's so good.

Agreed that game is way too addicting and this is coming from someone who didn't like RPGs until I played Fallout 3 and Oblivion (FF almost ruined me).

Doc, Fallout 3 will be filling up a spot in your game queue for a long time. :yes:

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Sep 16, 2009, 05:25 PM

I'm thinking I should start on Batman, as it seems the quicker finish of the two.

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Sep 16, 2009, 05:27 PM

"DrAstroZoom wrote:

I'm thinking I should start on Batman, as it seems the quicker finish of the two.

I got through the main story of Fallout 3 in like 18 hours or so I think.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

muscle979muscle979Forum Veteran
Sep 16, 2009, 07:36 PM

"Stitches wrote:

I got through the main story of Fallout 3 in like 18 hours or so I think.

If you only do that you're cheating yourself. I'm on my second playthrough and my first was about 45 hours worth.

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Sep 16, 2009, 07:39 PM

"muscle979 wrote:

If you only do that you're cheating yourself. I'm on my second playthrough and my first was about 45 hours worth.

I played much longer than that after I beat it. I didn't realize I was on the main quest until I beat it. Oh well. I've put at least 30 hrs into it.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Jan 23, 2010, 03:00 PM

I'm now thinking of joining GameFly. Should I get a single or double account? $15.95 vs $22.95 per month. What are the cons? Because I can see loads of benefits, but there has to be some cons, such as, new releases... are they hard to get that opening week?

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Jan 23, 2010, 03:14 PM

"Paul 13 wrote:

I'm now thinking of joining GameFly. Should I get a single or double account? $15.95 vs $22.95 per month. What are the cons? Because I can see loads of benefits, but there has to be some cons, such as, new releases... are they hard to get that opening week?

I'd consider starting out with a single game sub. I've spent lots of time with a game sitting unused.

DaFishDaFishForum Veteran
Jan 23, 2010, 05:11 PM

"Stitches wrote:

I refuse to recommend Warhawk to anyone given my experience with it. :lol:

Not to say some people new to it wouldn't like it though.

I was hoping it would be more like the original.

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Jan 27, 2010, 03:05 PM

Heavenly Sword on the way. I'm intrigued because the hero is voiced and motion-captured by glacial hottie Anna Torv of Fringe.