FAU fans?

8 replies

Laces OutLaces OutNew MemberOP
Nov 29, 2011, 09:53 PM

Shot in the dark but any FAU fans on here? I have heard that Carl Pelini interviewed for the HC vacancy at your school. What are the chances of him landing the gig? TIA

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Nov 30, 2011, 08:21 AM

How 'bout them Panthers...

:escape2:

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

Laces OutLaces OutNew Member
Dec 2, 2011, 06:22 PM

Carl got a ringing endorsement from Tom Osborne, sounds like this may come true.

SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Dec 3, 2011, 01:17 AM

I'm an FAU fan. Right now, I'm trying to figure out more details on the dude, but it seems like a huge thing for us, if that is the case. I heard he is a great recruiter which I am glad for.

SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Dec 3, 2011, 01:17 AM

"lmeister3 wrote:

how 'bout them panthers...

:escape2:

forget you!

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Dec 3, 2011, 02:49 AM

i am applying there for grad school. Hence why i may be moving to florida next year!

Laces OutLaces OutNew Member
Dec 3, 2011, 06:06 AM

"Silverphin wrote:

I'm an FAU fan. Right now, I'm trying to figure out more details on the dude, but it seems like a huge thing for us, if that is the case. I heard he is a great recruiter which I am glad for.

Carl is a decent recruiter. He is also an average DC. He called the D in the first half of the season, and.......well....the results speak for themselves, however, against lower competition(sorry), he did well. As to any serious dirt PM me

HolliFinFanHolliFinFanLuxury Box
Dec 3, 2011, 11:05 AM

I have season tickets to FAU games. It's a great stadium and even though their season is horrible, good times at the games. Hope they win today.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Dec 3, 2011, 11:45 AM

"Silverphin wrote:

forget you!

"SuperMario" wrote:

Oh yeah? Well Ffff—

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.