1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fantasy Baseball league

Discussion in 'Other Fantasy Sports' started by Die_Nasty, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Die_Nasty

Die_Nasty Well-Known Member

May 16, 2008
    West Palm Beach, FL
    I have some available spots in my new fantasy baseball league I'm running on flea flicker. If you are interested please PM me. The buy in will be $25 and will be paid via league safe.

Additional info:

Alright, so I have wanted to start up a fantasy baseball league for a while now (an active league). I thought this was as good a time as any. The current league rules, scoring rules and roster size are not set in stone and please comment on what you think would be best to dictate a very active and competitive league.
    I do plan on this being a redraft yearly league. Please comment on this with your preferences.
    I currently have it set up as a roto league, meaning that there are no head to head match-ups. Your stats will carry over in each stat for the entire year, You will get anywhere from 1-12 points based on where you rank in that stat. I think this is the way to go in a baseball league so that the long *** season actually means something.

This league will be a live draft. The date and time of the actual draft will be determined watch the league is full.

I want active and dedicated members, so feel free to invite your friend's and family that you know will be active . In a baseball league, rosters will be needed to be changed on a daily basis and I expect people to be able to stay as active as possible.

Draft positions will be randomly selected by the website.

2. Die_Nasty

Die_Nasty Well-Known Member

May 16, 2008
    West Palm Beach, FL
    I have at least one spot left in my fantasy baseball league, $25 buy in roto league. Draft this Saturday.

3. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    Auction draft or snake?

4. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    Nappy just an FYI.....

Grab Pineda and stash him......you never know...