1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fans Turn Out for Dolphins' Night Practice

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by njfinfan, Aug 13, 2009.

1. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/story/1183663.html

The Dolphins conducted their first night practice of training camp Wednesday in an atmosphere that provided more proof of the increasing buzz surrounding the team this year.

For the third time in less than two weeks, fans jammed into the bleachers at the team's facility. But coach Tony Sparano said he actually had more of a motive to conduct the late practice -- which didn't begin until 8 p.m. -- than a night for the fans.

PhinsRock, cnc66, dolfan7171 and 5 others like this.
  2. ascii

ascii People Watcher

Nov 27, 2007
    Etters, Pa
    Something to do with having us some prime time games this year? :yes:

SICK likes this.
  3. dolfan94

dolfan94 New Member

Oct 9, 2008
    My guess too.

4. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

With all the great Fan injection into TC dare we hope that our beloved Joe Robbie shall be filled to the brim? Lord I surely hope so!!!!:wink2::up:

BTW there is no way I'll refer to our home as anything but Joe Robbie!!!:up:

5. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    We can only hope Ron! :up:

I can't bring myself to do that either. It will always be JRS in my heart.

gafinfan and dolphindebby like this.
  6. m ino

m ino New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    yea...sporano had mentioned wanting to see how some of these guys did "under the lights" in more of a gametime atmosphere in hopes to help some of the younger guys and rooks with the nervousness they may have going into their first game which happens to be at night. i for one like the approaches sporano is using to relieve some of the overwhelmness a rook can have in their first nfl game.

7. dolfan94

dolfan94 New Member

Oct 9, 2008
    With the Dolphins doing more to help fans, by bringing buses from the West Coast, and Palm Beach and above for really cheap prices, we can only assume that there will be a lot more butts in the seats this year. And with the bandwagoners in full force, they will come too.

Anyone know how many people were at yesterday's practice?

8. Phin-o-rama

Phin-o-rama Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2007
    It's Dolphins stadium to me

9. dolfan94

dolfan94 New Member

Oct 9, 2008
    yep. same here.

10. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Tony doesn't miss a bet does he? Get the guys some time under night lights to prepare for Monday, get them some extra rest, spend all morning on ST's, I am beginning to think Tony doesn't sleep at all, and if he does, he dreams football tactics.

njfinfan likes this.