1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fans of the NFL owe the Dolphins...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin D, Oct 5, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    ...a standing ovation, for returning joy, exuberance and most importantly...fun, to the game.

This is the kind of team you pull for. Win or lose, as long as they play with that kind of...of...of "joyuberance", you almost have to root for them. They are a much needed shot in the arm, to the old pro sports "for the money" mentality.

From the sandlot style insanity to the college-like intensity, this is why you should love the game and what has been sorely lacking in the NFL for awhile.

For the love of the game, may it catch on to the rest of the league.

As a fan of the Dolphins, I am giddy, but as a fan of the NFL I am grateful.

So, thank-you Miami Dolphins.

DaFish, Vengeful Odin and djphinfan like this.
  2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    well said brother,

I'll say this, other teams may try to copy us but theres two things we have that are unique.

ronnie brown executing the wildcat and the hunger that this team plays with. theres a bond going on in that locker room that is going to be hard to match considering what these guys have been thru.

I highly recommend anyone going to the official website and checkin out the locker room speech. i've never seen anything like it from our team.

Fin D likes this.
  3. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A