FanHell

73 replies

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Dec 21, 2017, 02:45 PM

"aesop wrote:

It had a nice 40 minute run.

yeah thats about 26 mins longer than the last stint. progress!

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

aesopaesopForum Veteran
Dec 21, 2017, 02:48 PM

Give it some time to marinate. If you build it, at least 2 or 3 of us will come.

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Dec 21, 2017, 02:55 PM

"mor911 wrote:

LMAO here was V1
https://web.archive.org/web/20100106011028/http://www.fanhell.com:80/

God....

I made that place great......

aesopaesopForum Veteran
Dec 21, 2017, 03:03 PM

"Fin D wrote:

God....

I made that place great......

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fanhell/

Join us.

KeyFinKeyFinForum Veteran
Dec 21, 2017, 03:11 PM

I wasn't going to mention this openly but I built a forum with a few friends last year- a few folks and I were thinking about selectively inviting a few friends here to join us over there as well next season...just to keep it a small, lively place that the trolls haven't discovered yet and we can have deeper conversations. It's a lot different when you know everyone- you don't ban jerks, you make em quit instead. LOL

Winning football games at any level comes down to winning in the trenches.

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Dec 21, 2017, 03:32 PM

"Fin D wrote:

God....

I made that place great......

If you want to CSS the reddit page, let me know. I sure dont.

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

DAdanmarinoSupporter
Dec 21, 2017, 04:47 PM

"aesop wrote:

Is MarinePhinFan unbanned?

I think I remember that guy...

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Dec 22, 2017, 12:26 AM

"aesop wrote:

Is dirtylandry a troll account to push members back to club?

Brilliant idea, wish I’d have thought of it!

"aesop wrote:

Is MarinePhinFan unbanned?

Hahahahahahaha that’s never happening. The amount of alt accounts and dickheadish things he did....fanhell will freeze over first lol

aesopaesopForum Veteran
Dec 22, 2017, 09:07 AM

"Boik14 wrote:

Brilliant idea, wish I’d have thought of it!
Hahahahahahaha that’s never happening. The amount of alt accounts and dickheadish things he did....fanhell will freeze over first lol

I wish there was a way to retrieve the thread where he posted his bank statements attempting to prove he was a brilliant millionaire.

DAdanmarinoSupporter
Dec 22, 2017, 09:17 AM

I don't understand Reddit.

aesopaesopForum Veteran
Dec 22, 2017, 09:56 AM

"danmarino wrote:

I don't understand Reddit.

It takes awhile to get used to.

A recipe for Fanhell success.

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2017, 09:58 AM

"aesop wrote:

I wish there was a way to retrieve the thread where he posted his bank statements attempting to prove he was a brilliant millionaire.

i would also like to see this.

To be fair, he donated a lot of the funds for fanhell to even be made.

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

aesopaesopForum Veteran
Dec 22, 2017, 10:05 AM

Who made the MPF account on Reddithell3.0?

aesopaesopForum Veteran
Dec 22, 2017, 10:37 AM

He returns offering gifts!

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Dec 22, 2017, 10:41 AM

"aesop wrote:

I wish there was a way to retrieve the thread where he posted his bank statements attempting to prove he was a brilliant millionaire.

That was gold lol

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Dec 22, 2017, 01:41 PM

Seriously, if it wasn't for cancer, jetssuck & FanHell would still be around. Me and were were thiiiiiiiissssssss close to finishing the FanHell radio show.

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2017, 02:18 PM

sup. im down for a fanhell radio show. Discord, check. High quality Mic, check. recording software, check. Amazing personality, fail. But 75% is a passing grade in public schools so we're good.

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

aesopaesopForum Veteran
Dec 22, 2017, 03:50 PM

I'm more than happy to lend a hand with audio stuff and would definitely listen. What happened to Sick?

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Dec 24, 2017, 06:07 PM

It wouldn't be fanhell without Sick and Lucky.

ChrisKoChrisKoForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017, 02:45 PM

Pretty sure I registered on the original site and then just lurked without ever posting.

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017, 03:40 PM

"FinSane wrote:

It wouldn't be fanhell without Sick and Lucky.

VERY true.

aesopaesopForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017, 04:00 PM

"Fin D wrote:

VERY true.

Are they dead or something? I used to tune into his podcast (radio show?) sometimes back in the day.

aesopaesopForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017, 04:01 PM

"FinSane wrote:

It wouldn't be fanhell without Sick and Lucky.

Don't forget that creep Pagan.

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017, 04:02 PM

"aesop wrote:

Are they dead or something? I used to tune into his podcast (radio show?) sometimes back in the day.

Sick's got kids, the podcast and a real job.

Don't know what happened to lucky. I think he's on FB or something.

aesopaesopForum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017, 04:03 PM

"Fin D wrote:

Sick's got kids, the podcast and a real job.

Don't know what happened to lucky. I think he's on FB or something.

Wasnt he in banking? He's on a computer all day, lazy bastard.