1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fan Pulse: Herald Dolphins forum generally supports Taylor, blames media

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Well, this entire situation is about Taylor and what he wants...The organization is squeaky clean in my opinion on this matter. It was Taylor who started the talk of trade (or his agent) and he apparently did a poor job of selling his guy to other teams as it also appears (based on the wide speculation of potential suitors we've heard about in the last 3 months). So, the agent couldn't drum up a team that would be willing to pay for him, then they go out and tell the rest of the NFL that he's only going to play for one more year, thereby sealing the fate of any potential trade possibility. Now he has to play for the Fins this year if he truly wants to play one more year. Thats fine with most fans, but him not attending the offseason agenda with the team is what is keeping all this going in the media. And it makes sense that they'd keep in stirred up as long as he is not here.

Jason reminds me of the kid who says "It's my football and if you don't play by my rules, I'll take my ball and go home !" Well, JT...either crap or get off the pot here...come back and join your teammates or retire...you've basically screwed yourself out of any trade to a contender, handled the media wrongly in this deal and obviously don't care two hoots about the organization or it's fans....

2. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    They need to blame Armando :D

yboord028 and unluckyluciano like this.