Family Members you miss

108 replies

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury BoxOP
Jan 7, 2010, 10:14 PM

Finswin56, Dolphan1, Buddwalk, Motion, Dark Oak, Mindwarp, WharfRat, Dark Mistress, Like2God, cnc66, In_Flames. There are others I am just having a brainfart.:lol:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

jetssuckjetssuckNew Member
Jan 7, 2010, 10:32 PM

Where's opie?

He got roasted and disappeared

JS

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jan 7, 2010, 10:34 PM

ya missin opie.

and inflames is very well. he lives 2 doors from me.....hes just swamped in family and school. ill let him know hes missed :yes:

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Jan 7, 2010, 10:44 PM

I miss 124.

Jaydog57Jaydog57Forum Veteran
Jan 7, 2010, 10:48 PM

I wonder where all these people went, they're all regular posters.

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Jan 7, 2010, 10:48 PM

"GISH wrote:

I miss 124.

:nutkick:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Jan 7, 2010, 10:48 PM

Brother inFINSible


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jan 7, 2010, 10:53 PM

I miss LeftCoastFin(RIP) @ FH from the golden years.

Really miss that dude.

And Darkoak and some other dudes from the Pofo when I wasn't banned.

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Jan 7, 2010, 11:21 PM

Brother Screamer can be added to the list as well.:wink2:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Jan 7, 2010, 11:24 PM

DO, pink dove, grt8 though he does pop in occasionally.

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Jan 7, 2010, 11:26 PM

I missed padre when he was gone :)

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

ALalen1New Member
Jan 7, 2010, 11:32 PM

Pink_Dove, as well as the various names mentioned in the posts above. All great people.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Jan 7, 2010, 11:34 PM

"anlgp wrote:

I missed padre when he was gone :)

:knucks:

I sort of recall avatars better than people's screen names, there was a member who had a old school pic of larry csonka in black and white who was spot on about draft matters and I haven't seen him around in a long time?

Was that first and goal?

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Jan 7, 2010, 11:45 PM

I miss LUG when he doesn't visit much. He was always such a sweetie to me at fh and here when he comes in.
Miss Mary, my good friend really bad. Loved our conversations and the closeness we had.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Jan 7, 2010, 11:49 PM

"dolphindebby wrote:

I miss LUG when he doesn't visit much. He was always such a sweetie to me at fh and here when he comes in.
Miss Mary, my good friend really bad. Loved our conversations and the closeness we had.

Mary was great, Joey D, Finole, My.02cents, Reagan.

jetssuckjetssuckNew Member
Jan 8, 2010, 01:30 AM

I miss fighting with ohall (Oliver) on 12 different Fin forums for 5 years...

Oh wait, no I don't.... :shifty:

JS

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jan 8, 2010, 02:09 AM

MikeO, MikeO, MikeO!!!!! :tongue2:

..and Clumpy, even if the poor guy is a Bills fan! :yes:

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Jan 8, 2010, 02:52 AM

"Fin Fan In Cali wrote:

Brother inFINSible

I REALLY miss Darin. Truly a great guy.

Finswin56/Joe, too...what happened to him?

PrepDogg, Clumpy, Darkoak/Megatron, Budd, Mary, the 3AM Crew...and I do miss having Jon (WharfRat) around more.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jan 8, 2010, 07:46 AM

i miss ronniebrowntown :shifty:

no i dont :shifty:

yes i do :shifty:

nah........

:shifty::shifty: yes i do :shifty: :shifty:

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Jan 8, 2010, 09:21 AM

"SICK wrote:

i miss ronniebrowntown :shifty:

no i dont :shifty:

yes i do :shifty:

nah........

:shifty::shifty: yes i do :shifty: :shifty:

it's safe to say i miss that

:shifty:

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Jan 8, 2010, 09:33 AM

mor911

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

MuckMuckRetired Admin
Jan 8, 2010, 10:04 AM

You probably won't see darkmistress again.

She changed her name. lol

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Jan 8, 2010, 10:17 AM

"Muck wrote:

You probably won't see darkmistress again.

She changed her name. lol

On the upside, we have this incredible new member; Paestri :woot:

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Jan 8, 2010, 10:20 AM

"Fin Fan In Cali wrote:

Finswin56, Dolphan1, Buddwalk, Motion, Dark Oak, Mindwarp, WharfRat, njfinfan, Dark Mistress, Like2God, cnc66, In_Flames. There are others I am just having a brainfart.:lol:

This entire list, specially, Joe, Jon, Mary and Marty...and Jason, and my mock draft buddy, Whitedolphan (Brian).
-
Dangit, nestalgia gets me all verklempt :pity:
Anybody else remember A Brown Lamp?

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Jan 8, 2010, 10:43 AM

Dominizzo