1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fallout 76

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by finfansince72, Nov 20, 2018.

1. finfansince72

finfansince72 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Does anyone play this? I haven't bought it but I've played every other Fallout and love the franchise. Judging from a lot of the online talk.....I'm skeptical of purchasing it. Anyone here playing it all?

2. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    I don't really play anything online, and its a fully online game. But I've seen a lot posted about it. Thus far, all I read are that it has issues that need fixed. Most people are unhappy with it.

3. Not So Fast

Not So Fast Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Lake Worth, FL
    Nope, this game is universally panned. The game appears to have been made by Bethesda's B-Team in Austin. There are too many issues and bugs to list here.

4. finfansince72

finfansince72 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Columbia, South Carolina
    I know, I think I just wanted to get one or two positive reviews or posts to have an excuse to try it but damn its getting roasted so bad it can't be worth it. I think its one of those games that might be worth a shot after being out for a year, being cheap and having a few major updates to fix issues.

5. shawny

shawny New Member

Jul 2, 2019
    I have building a PC specifically to play fallout 76, going to mod the case too. I saw this bunch and I think these cases are very customizable. Lets see! lol and to answer your question its a great game if you are used to of the fallout campaign