1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Explanation Needed.

Discussion in 'ThePHINS.com Team Survivor' started by MonstBlitz, Jun 25, 2011.

1. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    I spoke with Trowa about this whole deal and after speaking with him I'm convinced that he is innocent of what he has been accused of. If he isn't innocent, I need to hear what you moderators found that made you think he would actually do this. First of all, how would Skeet even know his account was "Hacked"? Second, why would he do it after we had won the challenge?

If you mods decide not to give me the explanation I'm looking for of why a good friend of mine was banned from this board, that's fine. I'll just find another Dolphins message board to post on. Pretty sad that all the hard work that Jorden and everyone involved in this game is down the drain thanks to some pretty rotten sabatoge.

2. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    The problem here is that you're taking the word of a cheater who tried to break into someone's account, and can't even own up to it despite the evidence. Maybe you should be trusting the mods, and not Trowa. The concrete evidence says he's guilty. There is no possible way he was set up. Sorry your friend is a lying cheat, but you should at least consider the fact that he is guilty before swearing off this website altogether. I feel you on the frustration, we all put a lot of work into this game. It sucks having it ruined by a few people who have their own shady agendas.

3. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Honestly, I don't know that it matters what we tell you. It sounds like your mind is made up.

We could show you everything we've looked at and the stories aren't going to change. We offered to go even further and that was graciously turned down. We'd rather not air this in public.

You can be upset at the result. Nobody should be happy about any of this. The ban is not permanent.

Also, this will be the last Survivor. It was a wonderful idea that had a good run, but the spirit of the thing is long gone. Too much rancor. Too much in-fighting. Lying, Cheating. And now somebody is banned. You see what this has become. Few people's word is worth a damn right now. The staff is pretty much tired of it all. So we're shutting it down.

Hope it was worth it.