1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Examine the Coachspeak- Dallas Thomas can be a "capable" Offensive Lineman

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by PhinGeneral, Nov 15, 2013.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    J- dub, because this class isn't playing right now, doesn't mean they won't be a great class..be patient..Jordan, Taylor, Davis, and Thomas have lot of talent.

2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    he wasn't my choice there, but I think he has some good fundamentals in his game that you can Develop..

3. Ducken

Ducken Luxury Box Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    Lower Delaware
    1st let me say I am in no way defending Ireland, those days a done. I just can't help but be puzzled as to why ppl are still upset about the Davis trade? I don't have access to PFF stats but going by what he has done by standerd stats so far he is still underpreforming. 1 INT and 7 passes def. this year. Maybe it was who we used the pick on I don't know but the trade in of itself I have no problems with what so ever.

4. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

Davis is currently rated the 4th best cover corner in the league by PFF. Of course we have Jamar Taylor with the pick we got for Davis. How's that working out? Granted, Taylor could be a good corner, someday, but I have never agreed with the Davis trade from the get go. Trading a proven solid starter still under his rookie contract for a 2nd rounder a week before the season starts is ridiculous. Oh, but we had Richard Marshall to take his place. How'd that work out for us? Only the most blindly loyal Ireland lover could defend the Davis trade as a good one.

5. Ducken

Ducken Luxury Box Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    Lower Delaware
    No need to be a smart *** really not needed and all it does is just pisses people off. I have a great deal of respect for your opinion, but man really?

As I said I was not sure of where he stood in the PFF rankings, and IMHO the trade still does not upset me. But that is MY opinion.

6. KB21

KB21 Almost Never Wrong Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Um, it says a lot about Dallas Thomas that the team is activating Sam Brenner from the PS and starting him at LG today.

Ducken likes this.
  7. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

Says a lot about Danny Watkins too.