Everyone.....

16 replies

SICKSICKForum VeteranOP
May 31, 2008, 12:10 AM

Im dru nk.......a few rum and cokes, and some ice and rum, and now im readhy to talk to crap wit every1 here....lets discuss drinking, and your love for the A word....."alcohol" :up::hi5:

SICKSICKForum Veteran
May 31, 2008, 12:16 AM

or lets discuss............brian pilman thw wrestler.....anbody? that was totally off the top of my head!!!!!

ALalen1New Member
May 31, 2008, 12:18 AM

Oh man, I have a feeling your going to go after me this whole night. Not posting in the lounge for the rest of the night. Cyanora sucker.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
May 31, 2008, 12:18 AM

no .

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
May 31, 2008, 12:20 AM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

no .

thats ur mo.......you jus put me down lucky, thats it, just a 'no'.....thats it from the peanut gallery....and now after my post fcomes another quik funny jab at good ole sikfinfan....thats what hes worth, a big little "no" from lucky....whooooo here he goes, get ready forit everyone, and nice mean remark from him.....wait for it.....

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
May 31, 2008, 12:21 AM

ummmmmm what?

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
May 31, 2008, 12:23 AM

i got drunk on tequila yesterday.............. i dont even know why i dont even like tequila....

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
May 31, 2008, 12:24 AM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

ummmmmm what?

agreed :up:

SICKSICKForum Veteran
May 31, 2008, 12:24 AM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

i got drunk on tequila yesterday.............. i dont even know why i dont even like tequila....

i cant see straiugt

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
May 31, 2008, 12:25 AM

not a fan of alcohol..but im flyin high right now...proolly bout to go see the strangers

SICKSICKForum Veteran
May 31, 2008, 12:27 AM

"King Felix wrote:

not a fan of alcohol..but im flyin high right now...proolly bout to go see the strangers

dont drink and fly:hi5:

calphincalphinNew Member
May 31, 2008, 12:30 AM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

Im dru nk.......a few rum and cokes, and some ice and rum, and now im readhy to talk to crap wit every1 here....lets discuss drinking, and your love for the A word....."alcohol" :up::hi5:

a few years back,I used to have a crap brain neighbor that I used to drink rum with everyday after work.I no longer wanna even see a bottle of rum.

Maybe its because he used to drink the stuff that cost about nickle a gallon.who knows,but I've never had any desire to drink the stuff since.now when I drink,I prefer Crown Royal:up:


Thanks Gish

SICKSICKForum Veteran
May 31, 2008, 12:33 AM

"calphin wrote:

a few years back,I used to have a crap brain neighbor that I used to drink rum with everyday after work.I no longer wanna even see a bottle of rum.

Maybe its because he used to drink the stuff that cost about nickle a gallon.who knows,but I've never had any desire to drink the stuff since.now when I drink,I prefer Crown Royal:up:

you sir are a inovoater......and i love you

calphincalphinNew Member
May 31, 2008, 12:39 AM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

you sir are a inovoater......and i love you

Thats one way to put it,another is to say I've done alot of stupid things in my life.:up:oh well ,they were life lessons with hospital bills.


Thanks Gish

Vampire BabyVampire BabyNew Member
Jun 1, 2008, 01:46 AM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

dont drink and fly:hi5:

Good God just don't drink.

You are going to miss JT's presser. :tongue2:

"You No Way Notice The Ventral Sucker Of The Fluke"

Vampire BabyVampire BabyNew Member
Jun 1, 2008, 01:50 AM

Wrong place I know.

But it fits so well.

"You No Way Notice The Ventral Sucker Of The Fluke"

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jun 1, 2008, 02:55 AM

uh oh, sick is drunk. Mothers, hide your sons...

:tongue: