1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everyone write to ea sports

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by srdnaty, Dec 23, 2007.

Tags:
  1. srdnaty

srdnaty New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Everyone write to ea sports! I want Tom Brady on the cover of Madden 09!

1 word curse

2. TomBradyWoot

TomBradyWoot New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    He'd probably decline.

Talk all the S*** you want about him, he doesn't do that.

3. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    bily wont let him. ... i wish he was on next madden, have him cursed for at least one year dam it

4. Carabinieri44

Carabinieri44 New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    its no curse dude

didnt u watch the patriots games already? especially the Ravens game......the NFL wants the patriots to win, im not biased against the Patriots AT ALL, but its obvious after the Ravens game, the nfl officials are letting the patriots win by making crappy penalties.

5. dolfan32323

dolfan32323 ty xphinfanx

Nov 27, 2007
    Washington DC
    He'd probably break the curse.

6. SellTheFins

SellTheFins Member

Dec 15, 2007
    Dont hate a great player.

Put Cam Camerron and Dom Capers. I hate our coaches.

7. TomBradyWoot

TomBradyWoot New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Give me a break with that. If you looked it at you can tell those were the correct calls.

Did the NFL want the Ravens to win when their coach is yelling timeout when they had them stopped on the 4th and 1?

8. Carabinieri44

Carabinieri44 New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    dude, dont be so fool of urself and the patriots. i really question the patriots, how on earth can they be so different? how on earth can they pass all over every team, including top secondaries? how on earth do they not get many penalties called against them?

all i know is against the Jets, someone was found to be recording the Jets sideline, and if u ask me, thats happening every game. i saw some games and its so odd because, it seems the patriots defense ALWAYS know where the ball is going...and their offense always seems to know what area wont be covered. the fact that the patriots have the 49ers 1st round pick (which is like #4)....is dumb. they got the most lenient punishment ever. obviously coaches and analysts around the league are gonna downplay it, thats their JOB.

9. Two Tacos

Two Tacos Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
    No they wanted the Pats to win, that’s the point. They should have ingnored the timeout. Think about. You'll begin to see just how nefarious the NFL is, and how intricate their conspiracies are! It was an NFL official on the grassy knoll.

10. Carabinieri44

Carabinieri44 New Member

Dec 1, 2007

frankly, i dont think u can ignore a timeout. but the fact that the play was already over, and then said "oh yea they called a TO"....was silly.

and i didnt know DC's could call timeouts. only HC and players i thought

11. Two Tacos

Nov 24, 2007
    A CIA experiment using alien DNA from area 51 gave Billy Belicheat ESPN. He watches the NFL primetime show, only from the future! That or they've traded, picked, played, and coached better, and have been fairly lucky with injuries. Yes they cheated, were caught and punished. You can't say video gate has impacted this year. Well I guess you can, but you'll sound silly. Unless you have a really deep vioce. People with really deep voices never sound silly.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2007
  12. Two Tacos

Nov 24, 2007

Don't feel to bad, you know now!