1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever bail on a date?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Phinvader Bill, Aug 2, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Phinvader Bill

Phinvader Bill The all new Mr. Event

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    I don't mean changing your plans before the date. I mean being on the date and the chick irritates you so bad you just excuse yourself and leave...or even just telling her you're outta there.

I've done it twice. Once, I was doing photography on Hilton Head Island, SC for a dinner cruise boat. I'd take their pictures as they boarded with the lighthouse in the background then sell them when the cruise got back. I would go to a bar after I sold the photos. There was a waitress who I just adored, and I was flirting with her big time over the course of 2 weeks. I kept asking her out, and she kept blowing me off. I was persistent, and she finally gave in. We decided to go out the following night after I got done with the photography because she was off. She agreed to meet me at the bar. Well, she got to the bar about 4 hours before, and was drinking the entire time. By the time I got there, she was totally schnokered. We went to another bar, and she was more than irritating. She was "singing" at the top of her lungs to whatever song came over the juke box She was doing shot after shot too. She was yelling "THIS GUY LIKES MEEEEE....AND I LIKE HIMMMM!!!" I had enough. FInally, I saw one of her co-workers come into the bar. I walked up to the guy and said "Dude, I gotta go. Will you take her home?" He said yes, and I paid for the drinks and left. I never heard from her again, and she quit working at the bar shortly later.

The other time, I picked this chick up in a bar. She was hot, and friendly (and could handle her alcohol lol) So, after the first night, we decided that we wanted to see each other again. So, we go out to one of her favorite bars that I had never been to before. She left me sitting by myself, and was running around sitting on other guy's laps. I'm not the type to follow a girl around, while she introduces me to all these guys she knows that I had zero interest in meeting in the first place. She would come back to get another drink when she was empty and then tell me she would be right back. Finally, I went up to the table she was at, and told the dude she was sitting next to that he could take her home. She was stunned, and he was scared. I'm 6'4" about 240 lbs. He thought I was mad at him. I told him that I wasn't mad at him, but I was through with her. She tried to apologize, but I told her to forget it. I left.

So, lets hear your stories. :)

2. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    The silence speaks volumes.

:lol:

3. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    [​IMG]

4. Phinvader Bill

Phinvader Bill The all new Mr. Event

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    I guess I'm the only one here NOT desperate enough to put up with an annoying date. :escape:

;)

NaboCane likes this.
  5. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Yep...couple times.

Once I had one like your lap-hopping gal; except this one went to a bar with me and promptly struck up a conversation with the guy on the other side of her and I was left looking at the back of her head.

And not in the good way.

So I drank my black-and-tan and another as I smoked up the half-pack of Spirits she had on the bar, paid for the beers and got up. She looked kind of puzzled as I walked out the door...hope the picture cleared up for her later as she had to get a ride with hat-boy (what I named her new companion).

Funny the behavior women believe is appropriate, or that should be tolerated because they're hot. This chick actually called me several times after that! I never returned her calls, naturally.

Phinvader Bill likes this.