1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Even heat fans are dissapointed with porter

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Miguel, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Bumrush

Bumrush Stable Genius Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    This is total BS. I was at the game. Most people didn't react because it was hard to tell that it was Porter from the camera angle.

Colorado Dolfan likes this.
  2. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    Every player has down times and Joey is no exception.
    I just don't get all the bashing he's getting. He has always talked and always will.
    Sparano even talked about it in his presser today. Joey is a pro and takes the games personally, as any vet should.
    All the press wants is to keep crap going any way they can. They bait Joey and others to get them to mess up. But, IMO, Joey always seems to just say what he has to say regardless of what they say.
    I like JP. I like the fact that he's not afraid to speak his mind. And he doesn't seem to let people get him down.
    I agree with all he said about ne. And the fact he had the nerve to come out and say what he thinks. Instead of trying to hide behind something like brady does, using innuendos etc. Like JP motivating them--pffft, that's just garbage.

dolfan7171 likes this.
  3. Pennington's Rocket Arm

Pennington's Rocket Arm New Member

Dec 21, 2008
    it's an unsubstantiated rumor, didn't happen

4. Colorado Dolfan

Colorado Dolfan ...dirty drownin' man?

I tend to believe one of our own over a "so-and-so said" any day. :pity:

Thanks, Bumrush! :up:

5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Deb, As a man, he came out last week and talked, a lot of it was unnecessary imo...he followed that talk up with his worst game, whether hes hurt or not, if you talk sh$#, and you dont back it up, then you deserve the media comin back at you..its life, its karma.

Miguel likes this.
  6. firedan

firedan Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    palm beach county fl
    Some players love to talk and the media can't get enough of it.
    When one likes to talk to a reporter they should be prepared for the consequences.

7. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    I understand that dj. But Joey doesn't say much about them coming back on him. He just tells them they try to get quotes from him to get something started. And some of the time, he won't answer.
    I'm really puzzled about coach benching him for the Tampa game. He had nothing but compliments for JP in his presser. Something must have happened last night or today.