1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Even after Taylor speaks, this is not over, folks

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Jun 1, 2008.

1. DOLPHAN1

DOLPHAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

2. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Dear Jason, play, report, or retire already will you? As a fan you are losing all the respect I have for you every day you drag this out. Go be in the movies, or report to mini camp and STFU. pThank you for all the years, we need to move forward, with or without you.
    A loving fan named PhinsRock

3. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    Where can the PC be heard ?

4. Dtronic

Dtronic Season Tickets Sec. 150

Dec 7, 2007
    Cape Coral FL
    Still waiting for ESPN coverage. At 10:25 they looked like they were going to cover it live. Not sure if it's delayed or they aren't doing it live.

CrunchTime likes this.
  5. like2god

like2god Typical white person Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    CNY
    From reading his press transcript, we really didnt learn anything new except that he might have some legal things that he needs to take care of. Most legal matters can be handled by a lawyer and don't need him in attendance, so I don't know how much of an excuse that is for missing camp.

IMO this presser didn't do anything but raise more questions and cause more confusion. I really wish he would just keep his yap shut and either play or retire.

alen1 likes this.
  6. THCMAN

THCMAN New Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Miami
    He is a distraction, no doubt about it...

Parcells is going to have a field day playing with his brain all season long. JT needs to grow up and step down from his imaginary pedastal.

He wants to be a big hollywood actor. To me , the funniest partt of this whole melodrama had been TO's comments.

TO said he was asked to do dancing with the stars, but he turned them down. He actually did get some bit-part on a TV show too. JT was upstaged by Ocho cinco and TO in the sandbox when he really should have just tried to be the team leader on a team that only won one game last year...