1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ESPN2 First Take : Ronnie Brown on soon 12/24 10:01 AM now

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by PMZQ, Dec 24, 2008.

1. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    Ronnie Brown to on ESPN's First Take in the 1st hour to discuss Sunday's game

dolfan94 likes this.
  2. dolfan94

dolfan94 New Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Did it happen yet? I see a Favre/Pennington segment but that's as far as I can see. Will be fun to hear Stephen A.

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  3. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Stepehn A is a bball guy, he doesnt know anything about football.

4. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Stephen A was a big time Dolphin supporter all day yesterday on the shows. He said Tony should be coach of the year over Mike Smith in Atlanta.:up:

PMZQ likes this.
  5. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    You would be surprised brother.

6. dolfan94

dolfan94 New Member

Oct 9, 2008
    The guy is hilarious though. He's the biggest NY homer I've ever seen. But in this case, Im guessing he's a Giants fan, considering he's also a Yankee fan, and he ripped the JEST

7. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    OMG!!!! Skip Layless is getting ABSOLUTELY PWNED right now!!! LOL!

Bayless is trying to say Miami is winning on their running game, and that Pennington is coasting off the achievements of rookie Bess, and Miamis tight ends. LMAO!!!!! he said Bess is playing like Anquan Boldin, lol. What a joke. The guy obviously hasnt seen one Dolphins game. He also credited the wildcat for the dolphins success. He is really digging deep to try and find a reason to say Favre has had a better year than Pennington.

8. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    Bayless and Steven A. Smith are clowns who scream and yell and make **** up for the sake of being inflamatory. They don't believe 1/2 the things they say. They pick a side and let er rip.

9. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    i think skip was forced to defend favre against his will. he was just saying very stupid things that made no sense.

PMZQ likes this.
  10. GARDENHEAD

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    They're CLOWNS!

The producer tell Skip to get all mad about Plexico Burress. The producer tells Steven A. to defend him. They yell for 90 seconds. A bunch of morons at home get outraged, they sell commercials, and we all lose!

#1 fan likes this.
  11. RoninFin4

RoninFin4 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I dunno, yesterday Skip was defending Favre at all costs, blaming traveling from the east coast to the west coast 4 times and old age for his struggles, and commenting how he never had to do it in Green Bay. I think Skip is quite serious, he's just stupid.

12. GARDENHEAD

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    Stupid would be a compliment for Skip Bayless. He knows what he's doing and he's successful at it. He plays a role. He plays the role of the crotchety old white guy who hates the younger generation (read: black). Its a formula that works. Just like how Golic and Greenberg play roles. If I was getting paid as much as Golic to talk about sports for a living, I'd make all the dumb fat guy jokes in the world about myself.

13. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    Well the interview with Ronnie Brown was excellent, and you can hear the replay coming up just after 12pm EST, as First Take repeats from 12-2.

14. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    yeah, ronnie had good things to say about pennington and his coolness in the huddle. he said he enjoys getting QB touches. and he want a Dolphins win for christmas.

How many players on this roster have never seen the postseason?

PMZQ likes this.
  15. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    Its probably a lot easier to count the ones that have been in.......its starts with Pennington, and of course Ayodele and Fasano, and Wilford....but who else ?

16. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Did he really say that? Holy s---! What a complete fool. He should put his pink shirt on an go become a commentator for bad mitten or something. What an a-- clown!

17. Finrunner

Finrunner Season Ticket Holder

Dec 11, 2007
    Reggie Torbor... Super Bowl... last season.

War Eagle! :yes:

Others with playoff experience (I think) aside from those mentioned:

Joey Porter
    Randy Starks (last year for one game)
    Vonnie Holliday
    Ricky Williams (Saints in 2000)
    Jason Ferguson
    Greg Camarillo (although he's hurt and on the IR, think he played vs. NE in '06)
    Joey Thomas
    Ike Ndukwe (although he probably didn't play much with the Ravens in '06)
    Lousaka Polite (again, probably not much play)
    David Martin
    Nate Jones
    Will Allen

There may be one or two others. Really, that's not a lot of experience, and a few on this list are just a game or two.

However, if we get in this year, next year we'll have quite a few on our team with some playoff experience. Just.one.more.game. :up: