Espn Talking about the Dolphins soon

15 replies

KAKanye WestNew MemberOP
Apr 17, 2008, 08:56 PM

ESPN should be talking about the MImai Dolphins soon on there ESPN football special. They just had a clip of Jeff Irland saying that "the first overall pick better be a piller on defense":up::up::up::up::up::up:

ALalen1New Member
Apr 17, 2008, 08:57 PM

http://forums.thephins.com/showthread.php?t=6251

The thread is regarding Ireland's comments.

Roman529Roman529New Member
Apr 17, 2008, 09:01 PM

I think his "piller on defense," was a red herring....this is something that authors throw into the story line to kind of get you off track. Ireland said this so that the GM's picking after us, who want a defensive player, have to sweat it out a little.

femalefinfanfemalefinfanLuxury Box
Apr 17, 2008, 09:02 PM

If its true, pillar on defense doesn't really narrow things down does it?

KAKanye WestNew Member
Apr 17, 2008, 09:16 PM

"femalefinfan wrote:

If its true, pillar on defense doesn't really narrow things down does it?

Well it is either Chris Long, Glenn Dorsey, or Vernon Gholston (please no)

femalefinfanfemalefinfanLuxury Box
Apr 17, 2008, 09:22 PM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

Well it is either Chris Long, Glenn Dorsey, or Vernon Gholston (please no)

I stand by my point. We don't know any more now then we did 10 min ago.

ALalen1New Member
Apr 17, 2008, 09:23 PM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

Well it is either Chris Long, Glenn Dorsey, or Vernon Gholston (please no)

And Jake Long.

ALalen1New Member
Apr 17, 2008, 09:23 PM

"femalefinfan wrote:

I stand by my point. We don't know any more now then we did 10 min ago.

Lol true. Can't wait till draft day to see what actually happens instead of these smokescreens and etc.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Apr 17, 2008, 09:35 PM

I just can't wait till the Draft is here and were on the clock!

emocomputerjockemocomputerjockNew Member
Apr 17, 2008, 09:59 PM

"femalefinfan wrote:

I stand by my point. We don't know any more now then we did 10 min ago.

Well, if you take him at his word, it would mean no Ryan, Jake Long, or McFadden for certain. That'd at least let adam finally get some closure and sleep :lol:


Many thanks to the awesome staff and members of the site, all of whom contribute tirelessly to an incredible Dolphins fansite.

adamprez2003adamprez2003Forum Veteran
Apr 17, 2008, 10:06 PM

"emocomputerjock wrote:

Well, if you take him at his word, it would mean no Ryan, Jake Long, or McFadden for certain. That'd at least let adam finally get some closure and sleep :lol:

If it was that easy. He also said we need a franchise QB and we dont have one :lol::tongue2:



2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock

Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Apr 17, 2008, 10:16 PM

"adamprez2003 wrote:

If it was that easy. He also said we need a franchise QB and we dont have one :lol::tongue2:

If only there was one in the draft.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

emocomputerjockemocomputerjockNew Member
Apr 17, 2008, 10:33 PM

"slickj101 wrote:

If only there was one in the draft.


Many thanks to the awesome staff and members of the site, all of whom contribute tirelessly to an incredible Dolphins fansite.

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Apr 17, 2008, 10:35 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

I just can't wait till the Draft is here and were on the clock!

I cant wait till we've made the pick!!! I dont want to suffer through that 10 minutes of waiting, and wondering. I just want it over with already!!!


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

KAKanye WestNew Member
Apr 17, 2008, 10:39 PM

"alen1 wrote:

Lol true. Can't wait till draft day to see what actually happens instead of these smokescreens and etc.

Wel he said defense

KAKanye WestNew Member
Apr 17, 2008, 10:42 PM

"femalefinfan wrote:

I stand by my point. We don't know any more now then we did 10 min ago.

Hahahahahahaha sound good:up::hi5:. Man I hope we pick up Chris Long or Glenn Dorsey:up::hi5: