1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ESPN tackles Taylor saga in one fell swoop

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Jun 12, 2008.

1. jason8er

jason8er Luxury Box Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Beaufort, SC
    WTF? I'm agreeing with Armando? :scared:

2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    The one thing ive been saying all along is why the hell if he wanted to go somewhere else would he do that espn sunday conversation, ive never seen someone put their foot in their mouths more then he did that day....professing his love for acting, saying that its been in the works for a decade, that he wants to be remembered as an actor, blah blah blah, what stupid things to say...not only did he srew himself out of playing somewhere else, he srewed us too.

I've been trying not to judge him but his actions are becoming borderline moronic.

alen1 likes this.
  3. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Some of us used to think that Zach was somewhat less intelligent by some of the things he said...now this...has Zach rubbed off on JT ?? (just kidding folks, don't shoot me)....

I have to agree that this whole situation was borne by JT, festered along by JT and mishandled by JT... For once, the organization looks pretty clean in a negative situation involving a player...I can't see where Tunaland or Sparano have done anything wrong in this...

So, JT only has himself to blame that things didn't go the way he wanted them to....

shouright likes this.
  4. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

So Armando is down to writing articles about articles written by LEGITIMATE sports writers? :lol:

JT has not helped his own case at all here, IMO BP & Co. have been honest and forthright about this, but I certainly could be wrong about that!

5. Larry Little

Larry Little Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    Jason has done nothing more than shown his true colors for everyone to see. He's always been a very self-centered person, he just hid it a little better before his idiotic mishandling of the current situation.

Honestly, I've felt he was a self-centered jerk since a few years ago, when during a game, a fellow Dolphins defender picked up a fumble. Instead of blocking for him, Taylor tried to strip the ball from his own teammate. We've debated about it here before, and the 'Taylor-lovers' don't want to admit it happened, and tried their very best to make excuses for him... however, I saw it with my own eyes, I know what happened, I saw how his teammates reacted to him after he did it, and that moment changed my opinion of Taylor forever.

It is all my opinion, but I've never seen a more selfish act on the football field. This offseason is just an extension of the type of person and teammate that Taylor has always been. I long for the day when Jason Taylor is a former Dolphin.

shouright and Bpk like this.
  6. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Armando article about JT ... I'll pass. He's still seething that he got ombudsed by his own paper. He's looking for some credibility right now.

Bpk likes this.
  7. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Exactly what Jdang said.

Not an Armando fan.

Bpk

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  8. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    OFF TOPIC: Cheez Whiz and a bratwurst.