Epic fail by Texas Tech
10 replies
Needs no explanation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4fv_yQ86D4
On the bright side, Texas Tech is up 35-21 with 1:34 left in the 2nd.
"Not you." — Tywin Lannister
LULZ.
Why did they even attempt that? Coaches + Players FAIL
BTW, I know they can't touch it where it is without getting a penalty, but can they at least shove one of the Baylor players into it and hope he doesn't react fast enough to grasp it?
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
If they could, it clearly didn’t occur to them. Too busy staring at the pretty pigskin.
"Not you." — Tywin Lannister
"lmeister3 wrote:
LULZ.
Why did they even attempt that? Coaches + Players FAIL
BTW, I know they can't touch it where it is without getting a penalty, but can they at least shove one of the Baylor players into it and hope he doesn't react fast enough to grasp it?
Take the penalty, at least you keep the ball and will retry the kickoff. That was just ridiculous. It's a live ball you bloody idiot. A live ball, to hell with a penalty it's a live ball.

I'm pretty sure you guys have seen worse Special Teams then that.
Darrelle Revis = Greatest Defensive Player of All-Time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsuLFxXi_aw
"Darrelle Revis wrote:
I'm pretty sure you guys have seen worse Special Teams then that.
Yes! Week 8 of the NFL last year....:shifty:
"ether79 wrote:
Yes! Week 8 of the NFL last year....:shifty:
Not gonna lie. That was a good one, lol.
Darrelle Revis = Greatest Defensive Player of All-Time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsuLFxXi_aw
"Darrelle Revis wrote:
I'm pretty sure you guys have seen worse Special Teams then that.
I see what you did there.
Snazzy, very snazzy.......even for a Jets fan. :lol:

"Conuficus wrote:
I see what you did there.
Snazzy, very snazzy.......even for a Jets fan. :lol:
Ether got with a great comeback!
Darrelle Revis = Greatest Defensive Player of All-Time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsuLFxXi_aw
"Darrelle Revis wrote:
Ether got with a great comeback!
Ahhh, its Dimwit Darrelle at it again.
Which excuse is it going to be when Randy Moss burns your island again this Monday?
"azfinfanmang wrote:
Ahhh, its Dimwit Darrelle at it again.
Which excuse is it going to be when Randy Moss burns your island again this Monday?
Who are you? Lol
Darrelle Revis = Greatest Defensive Player of All-Time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsuLFxXi_aw