Enable Cookies

3 replies

Ray FinkleRay FinkleNew MemberOP
Oct 25, 2009, 12:05 AM

So I'm on amazon.com today and I go to look at the items in both my shopping cart and sellers account and I get this message:

To continue shopping at Amazon.com, please enable cookies in your Web browser. Learn more about cookies and how to enable them.

Once you have enabled cookies in your browser, please click on the button below to return to the previous page.

I just have no idea how to enable cookies. I tried searching for the answer but nothing internet explorer gives me is clear. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

TokyoFishFanTokyoFishFanNew Member
Oct 25, 2009, 01:16 AM

In IE8:
Tools, Internet Options, Privacy Tab, Advanced

You should be able to enable them there.

In FireFox:
Tools, Options, Privacy

Ray FinkleRay FinkleNew Member
Oct 25, 2009, 09:43 AM

"TokyoFishFan wrote:

In IE8:
Tools, Internet Options, Privacy Tab, Advanced

You should be able to enable them there.

In FireFox:
Tools, Options, Privacy

Thanks, for some reason it's still not working for IE8 but on FireFox it works fine, so I'll just use that site for amazon. Thanks for your help!

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Oct 25, 2009, 10:58 AM

Guys, Keep the thread on topic.

"Ray Finkle wrote:

Thanks, for some reason it's still not working for IE8 but on FireFox it works fine, so I'll just use that site for amazon. Thanks for your help!

Personally i think internet explorer is a terrible browser to begin with. It could be the browser.