1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Edelman out

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin-O, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Fin-O

Fin-O Initiated Club Member

Sep 28, 2015
    Julian Edelman was busted using PED’s and will miss The first contest versus the dolphins.

Good news.

Sceeto and KeyFin like this.
  2. patcobb

patcobb Active Member

Jul 28, 2011
    Would not be surprised if he appeals...

3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    For the first time early in the offseason, ( never agreed with the Brady deteriorating narrative that’s been going on for years, and I still don't), I said I finally see cracks worthy of dissension within a locker room and staff, the cracks keep adding up..me likey

How the hell that franchise treats brady like this is beyond me..

Nate solder is a great young left tackle, cya

Brandon Cooks was real good for them last year cya

Dion Lewis was a great safety net for brady cya

4. Deus ex dolphin

Deus ex dolphin Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Happy to have any small advantage that Miami can get.

Fin-O and Tin Indian like this.
  5. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    A Patsie!? Got caught cheating!?! SHOCKED AM I NOT!

Although to be honest, I don't think swallowing TB12's "special juice" should be considered a "performance enhancer" but what do I know? Poor little WR just doing what he has to do to keep catching Brady balls and the mean old NFL gotta hate. Just a sad day for all.

6. dolfaniss

dolfaniss Junior Member

Dec 2, 2007
    So the Pats even cheat to come back from ACL tears? Got it!

danmarino likes this.
  7. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

He is appealing, this will probably get reduced to two games.

8. danmarino

danmarino Tua is H1M! Club Member

Sep 4, 2014
    I'm telling ya, Kraft and Brady are feuding with BB. I think BB feels as if he doesn't need Brady and he's just as expendable as any of the great players they've ever had. Kraft, OTOH, thinks Brady is the face of the franchise. I think BB would have traded Brady a few seasons ago, for a treasure chest of picks and players, and kept on rolling with Garop. I think Kraft said no and BB is pissed. So he traded Garop for a 2nd, held Butler out (which I'm not so sure actually cost them the Super Bowl), and is going into this season with a 41 yr old QB and no back-up or anyone else to groom. BB is making a point. And that point is, he is the reason for their success, not any one player.

9. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    This year it will catch up to them. Belichick thinks he can plug anyone with two hands in so long as brady and gronkowski are there. Willing to bet they dont make it past the second round this upcoming season

10. mooseguts

mooseguts Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2018
    Yes nobody on our team uses any kind of PEDs. Our 53 man roster is going to be 100% clean

mbsinmisc likes this.
  11. danmarino

Sep 4, 2014

Yes, some people are murderers, it's OK for you to murder someone too.

12. mooseguts

Jan 12, 2018
    Never said it was ok just that it happens all across the league. Every team has some players who uses PEDs.

mbsinmisc likes this.
  13. danmarino

Sep 4, 2014
    Prove it

14. mooseguts

Jan 12, 2018
    upload_2018-6-8_12-36-45.jpeg

15. patcobb

patcobb Active Member

Jul 28, 2011
    Hate the Patriots, can't wait for their dynasty to finally end. Until it has, still don't see us going into Foxborough and winning a game.

16. rackhound

rackhound Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2008
    miamisburg ohio
    There is a story floating around that someone posted about in Club that BB wanted to trade Gronk and Brady threatened to retire so Kraft stopped it. I looked around a little and found this.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...traded-gronk/ar-AAypaGm?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=wispr

17. RevRick

RevRick Long Haired Leaping Gnome Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Thomasville, GA
    Is this the year we see Brady in this pose:
    I really hope not. I admired Tittle when I was a young lad, and had his signature football at 12.
    I DO NOT like Brady, but like it or not, he has had one spectacular career thus far. I would rather see him carry his shield off the field than be carted off on it!

[​IMG]

18. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    I was honestly shocked he didnt get traded. Really was. Because both Brady and Gronkowski have felt the need to be rebelious this offseason. And belichick doesnt take any crap from anyone. But looks like his time is coming to an end, the players are taking control and they want McDaniels.

We have all seen McDaniels on his own. Becareful what you wish for is all im going to say..

But as a dolphins fan this brings me joy.

19. danmarino

Sep 4, 2014
    Report: Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski skipping rest of OTAs

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...i-skipping-rest-of-otas/ar-AAyvlHj?li=BBnba9I

KeyFin and djphinfan like this.
  20. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    As much as I enjoy any misery for the Patsies, they are saying he tested positive for an "unidentified substance" WTF does that mean. How can you be suspended for an unidentified substance.? Personally I think the PED policy, and the substance abuse policy for that matter is a big flippin joke.

They should definitely not be punishing players for using the best available medicine to heal their bodies while recovering from injury.

21. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I completely agree- if you actually look at the suspensions on a case by case basis, most of the players don't even know what they were banned for since it was a tiny ingredient in their supplements. They definitely need a league policy that's a lot more simple to follow, even though it would be a full time job to list every banned supplement due to their ingredients. Expecting a player to keep up with all that though is kind of a fool's mission as well though...it needs to be fair to everyone and it currently is not.

Puka-head likes this.
  22. cbrad

cbrad .

Dec 21, 2014
    I wouldn't be so quick to judgment because we aren't being told the details. For example, you can take a currently banned substance and alter it very slightly so that it still has the same effect but now has a slightly different molecular weight. That would show up in the tests they use and would initially be unidentifiable, yet highly likely to be a designer drug.

So depending on the details, this suspension due to an unidentified substance could be well justified.

23. Pauly

Pauly Season Ticket Holder

Nov 29, 2007
    Depending on what the drug is there can be many explanations, some which carry more weight than others.
    One case I remem er from overseas is a rugby player was administered a steroid by an anarthetist to control his breathing while having an operation. He still got suspended.