1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Early 2010 Super Bowl Predictions

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by High Definition, Feb 8, 2010.

1. High Definition

High Definition No Smoke / No Drink 2011+

Nov 26, 2007
    South Beach
    Not really asking for analysis. :tongue2:

It would be pointless before free agency, the draft, trades, camp / preseason injuries, etc.

Just saw a bunch of ESPN & NFL Network folks making their predictions last night and this morning / afternoon. Lots of love given to San Diego, Dallas, and Philadelphia, surprisingly for all three, IMO. I'm going to piss a few people off but I could care less. Just an early gut feeling, who knows what happens this offseason:

New York Jets vs. Green Bay Packers

2. Starry31

Starry31 Phins and Heels.

Dec 8, 2009
    North Carolina
    San Diego isn't a team I'd pick, so talented and every year I think they're going do it and never get it done. I'm just going pick against them until they prove me wrong. I like the Green Bay pick; actually this year after week 17 I thought Chargers and Packers in Super Bowl. I'm not sure the Jets make the playoffs next year and that's partly due to bias but also what I think. Think in the NFC the Panthers make the playoffs and hopefully some noise once they get in. Miami wins AFC East. :up:

3. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    The Jets have a good roster but it will take Sanchez a couple of seasons to be good enough and I don't think their receiving targets are consistent enough. IMO Indy or Pitt are more likely guesses at this point.

GB, though is a good pick. Rodgers is already good enough to get that team there and they have enough balance and defense to be a threat to anyone in the NFC.

4. PSG

PSG Clear Eyes. Full Hearts.

Nov 24, 2007
    North of the Border
    Green Bay Packers vs. Miami Dolphins

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jul 5, 2009
    Giants vs Dolphins.

6. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Vikings vs Colts

7. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    The Dolphins vs Iggles.

8. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    I cant in good faith pick Dallas, Philly, Minny or San Diego. Their coaches will kill them in the end.

I think Pitt will have a bounce back year, and I think if Green Bay can add a few pieces ...