1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eagles holding Garage Sale

Discussion in 'Trades' started by UCF FINatic, Feb 21, 2011.

1. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    1.) LT Jason Peters - $5,900,000
    Jason Peters will probably be one of the harder guys listed here to acquire, but I wouldn't mind trading him. Peters has made the Pro Bowl as a LT in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and he made it this year but he couldn't play because he was injured.

2.) DE Trent Cole - $2,900,000
    The next hardest guy to acquire would be Trent Cole. Trent Cole is one consistantly one of the best DE's in the NFL. In the last 4 years Cole has had 44 sacks, an average of 11 a year. In those past 4 years he has also averaged 67.25 tackles a year. Thats beastly for a 4-3 DE. I just am unsure if Cole will fit into my defense next year. That being said he is pretty cap friendly and would take a decent offer to get.

3.) FB Leonard Weaver - $2,500,000
    Solid Fullback, made the Pro Bowl in 2009. Coming off of an injury. A late round pick might get this trade done.

4.) WR Sinorice Moss - $480,000
    With DeSean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin I just don't need a another small burner. This former "U" star could be had for a late pick, he is cheap too.

5.) DE Juqua Parker - $3,500,000
    Not going to lie, I just don't like Parker... He has a weird first name, plus he is ugly :lol:. Anyways in the last 2 years Parker has averaged 28 tackles and 7 sacks. He is a decent player and could be had for a mid to late draft pick.

6.) DE Darryl Tapp - $2,250,000
    Have a Keg? Need a Tapp? Well I have just the player for you!! Tapp is a young player just 26 years old still coming into his own. In his 5 years in the NFL he has accounted for 213 tackles, 21 sacks, 2 interceptions, 8 forced fumbles and 17 pass deflections. Thats an average of 42.6 tackles and 4.2 sacks a year. Tapp could be had for a mid to mid-late round pick.

7.) DE/OLB Ricky Sapp - $405,000
    A young player that could either play could either play DE or OLB. Sapp was a rookie last year and got injured though. He can be had for a mid to late round pick as well.

8.) DT Mike Patterson - $1,400,000
    It would be hard to trade Mike Patterson too, but I still don't know what type of defense I will be running this year. Patterson was a 1st round pick in 2005 and has played in every single game except one in his years in Philly. In those 6 years he has notched 297 tackles (average 49.5 tackles a year) and 13 sacks. Patterson is another player that I could deal, but I wouldn't mind keeping him as a starter this year because of his low salary. I would want a mid round pick for Patterson.

9.) CB Marlin Jackson - $2,000,000
    Former 1st round pick. Don't really need him anymore. Could be had for a late pick.

10.) CB Joselio Hanson - $1,680,000
    Solid nickle CB, like I mentioned above though I just dont really need him. Could be had for a mid to late round pick.

11.) CB Brandon Hughes - $405,000
    He has a cool name, but I don't need him. Late round pick.

Best way to reach me is just through PM. I check the site about at least once an hour so I should be able to get back to you soon.