Draft Spotlight: WR Jeremy Williams - Tulane

0 replies

Jan 11, 2010, 12:51 AM

http://www.universaldraft.com/2010/01/11/2010-spotlight-wr-jeremy-williams-tulane/

I have previously mentioned that the senior Wide Receiver class wants for better talent. Even the good prospects generally have a lot of warts. Among those that are highly rated but have notable problems, is the do-it-all Jeremy Williams of Tulane. I cut up some tape of Jeremy from three of his games in 2009: LSU, BYU and Tulsa.

(VIDEO)

Here’s the quick book on Jeremy Williams:

Strengths – Hands, focus, acceleration, feel for routes, planting, willingness, consistency, after catch readiness
Weaknesses – Speed, length, physicality, over the shoulder focus, blocking, after contact

Please note, I have not had the time to annotate this and the Vince Oghobaase video yet. Jeremy Williams is #20 on the video. He usually lines up in the slot on 3- and 4-WR sets.

Twitter: @ckparrot
3 Yards Per Carry Podcast - Featuring Boomer, Section126, and ckparrothead
threeyardspercarry.podbean.com