1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't tell Tony Sparano you're hurt

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by mullingan, Nov 5, 2008.

Tags:
  1. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
  2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

baboo72 likes this.
  3. baboo72

baboo72 Bleeding aqua & orange

Mar 23, 2008
    Watford, England
    Good to see at last!

4. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Tough Love...It's what we've needed for a long time...no more love affairs with players (Wanny, Nick, Cam)...either you are out there working or you're on some other team...(or sitting at home...)

5. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    That just makes me like sparano that much more. Thats the attitude from the philosphy standpoint we needed from a head coach. And i truely believe that is why our guys come to play every week. Talk about getting across to 53 men who have one of the most sought after jobs in the world.

6. larfo2224

larfo2224 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Box Elder, South Dakota
    You have got to love the new attitude. I dont think he want players to play injured but does expect them to be able to play hurt. He has already brought toughness to this team.

7. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    :pointlol:

8. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

this is part of the conditioning and philosophy that BP and TS instilled the first thing when they got here, and it is why we are winning games in the 4th quarter instead of losing them in the 4th quarter like we used to.

Tony Sparano is showing Miami you can be a tough HC and still be a HC who's players will go to war with and for. His players love him, but more importantly, they respect him.

9. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    The only thing I worry about is a Ted Johnson situation. I dont wanna see guys who get hurt have their careers (or lives involving concussions) threatened because they're afraid to lose their job.

I do like how it weeds out the drama queens who act like they cant play through a little pain.

10. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    I will bet you all 10 dollars that Mike Florio will run a story about this article, claiming that Coach Sparano is threatening our players to not disclose their injuries bc of the threat of losing their job, and that this is creating an unsafe situation. He'll make reference to making players play with concussions, ignoring the advice of the medical staff. and he'll say that Goodell should definitely investigate this. then he'll make some crack about "poobah parcells". i guarantee it.

11. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    i have no problem if we talkin about some bruises, but i hope they draw a line to guys who are really hurt