Dolphins vs Panthers Live Chatroom

14 replies

BpkBpkLuxury BoxOP
Aug 17, 2012, 06:57 PM

Come chat with your brothers as Ryan Tannehill gets his first start and kicks ass.
(No Video Stream)

Chat Room at http://www.Chatzy.com/dolphins
Password: tanny

For those who couldn't get in last time because it was full, I've upgraded to a premium room with unlimited guests. See you inside!

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Aug 17, 2012, 07:00 PM

Needs boobies. Sorry.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

UCF FINaticUCF FINaticNew Member
Aug 17, 2012, 07:04 PM

I'm going to watch the HD version that comes on NFLN at midnight tonight. I'll post my thoughts then.

Thank you giovafin for this awesome Sig!

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Aug 17, 2012, 07:16 PM

I might try it... as long as it's in sync with my preseason pass.

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Aug 17, 2012, 07:17 PM

"UCF FINatic wrote:

I'm going to watch the HD version that comes on NFLN at midnight tonight. I'll post my thoughts then.

i'm going to tell you what happens before then...

you bet your black ass

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Aug 17, 2012, 07:18 PM

"Paul 13 wrote:

I might try it... as long as it's in sync with my preseason pass.

Yeah, I know it was out of sync last time for one or two guys, so we asked the guys who were 'ahead' to not give away anything major until we'd all seen it (TDs, turnovers)

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Aug 17, 2012, 07:28 PM

Most common statement used in chat room?

Tanny sucks.
See we started him to soon.
See he should be the starter.
We should've drafted Kuechly.
Should've kept Chad.
Wallace is better than Marshall.
Great block by Les Brown!
Davonte Bess is better than Welker.
We won't win 6 games this year.
Fire Ireland.
Our OL sucks.
Cut Daniel Thomas.
Egnew is the next Gronk.
CK can I polish your knob??
That defense was vanilla!
Vontae is back baby.
Philbin handled this game wrong.
Man if Dansby was playing our first team would've dominated.
Well...ya know...Matt Moore WAS the 9th rated passer in the league last year.
liMeister that was funny!
Marshall would've dropped that.
My wife said.....

So yea, enjoy.

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Aug 17, 2012, 07:29 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Most common statement used in chat room?

Tanny sucks.
See we started him to soon.
See he should be the starter.
We should've drafted Kuechly.
Should've kept Chad.
Wallace is better than Marshall.
Great block by Les Brown!
Davonte Bess is better than Welker.
We won't win 6 games this year.
Fire Ireland.
Our OL sucks.
Cut Daniel Thomas.
Egnew is the next Gronk.
CK can I polish your knob??
That defense was vanilla!
Vontae is back baby.
Philbin handled this game wrong.
Man if Dansby was playing our first team would've dominated.
Well...ya know...Matt Moore WAS the 9th rated passer in the league last year.
liMeister that was funny!
Marshall would've dropped that.
My wife said.....

So yea, enjoy.

I'll see you inside then.

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Aug 17, 2012, 07:46 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Most common statement used in chat room?

Tanny sucks.
See we started him to soon.
See he should be the starter.
We should've drafted Kuechly.
Should've kept Chad.
Wallace is better than Marshall.
Great block by Les Brown!
Davonte Bess is better than Welker.
We won't win 6 games this year.
Fire Ireland.
Our OL sucks.
Cut Daniel Thomas.
Egnew is the next Gronk.
CK can I polish your knob??
That defense was vanilla!
Vontae is back baby.
Philbin handled this game wrong.
Man if Dansby was playing our first team would've dominated.
Well...ya know...Matt Moore WAS the 9th rated passer in the league last year.
liMeister that was funny!
Marshall would've dropped that.
My wife said.....

So yea, enjoy.

I am cutting and pasting those one at a time. Thanks. Now I can focus on beer drinking and not typing!

Just one that I'll have to adjust... "YOUR wife said..."

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Aug 17, 2012, 08:01 PM

...if I ever see Kevin Coyle fistpump...I may flip my ****.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Aug 17, 2012, 08:04 PM

Dude can't stay in tune....

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Aug 17, 2012, 08:06 PM

Three Stooges in the booth. We are all set.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Aug 17, 2012, 08:25 PM

17 is a bust...time to start the suck for Barkley campaign.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Aug 17, 2012, 08:30 PM

This defense....

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

ASASUFinFanForum Veteran
Aug 17, 2012, 09:33 PM

Defense looks horrible. And this wasn't the outing Tannehill was looking for. All 3 and outs minus the 15 play Td drive. He did have three real good 3rd down conversions on that long drive though. Running game sure didn't help him in his defense. There was zero run game.

I owe GISH a beer for helping me throw this sig pic together...

Man Up, Beer Down!