Dolphins v Patriots
489 replies
My club membership just expired, and my wife wants to renew it for me for Christmas....
Do we not do game day threads here? I'm starting one. Sorry if that breaks some norm...
I've heard that Tannehill's arm get weaker as makes more throws and the game goes on, so why not start Osweiler in the first half and then go to Tannehill?
Yeah, they do game threads here. It’s just whoever starts it. Here it is!
I’m not sure I saw too much issue with Tanny’s arm last week. The throws were there. I think his anticipation was slow more than anything. He was getting hammered last week, too.
He was just on screen and he looks to have some kind of shoulder harness on (looks like there’s something bulky under his right pad). Might not be the case, though.
Tannehill has to have a great game. I think Miami could win this one.
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
"josh wrote:
Do we not do game day threads here? I'm starting one. Sorry if that breaks some norm...
Fan apathy. Overall fewer posters here now. In the last month or so we saw a game day thread started AFTER the game began (only after we scored) and another one started by a fan of another team. It used to be the case that game day threads were up days before the match began or sometimes even right after the last match ended!
And btw.. the only reason there is a "game day" thread in Club is because they put discussion about almost all topics in one thread! Even in Club there's been almost no talk about the actual game coming up. Most talk is about other stuff.
That will change if we somehow manage to beat the Patriots. Just watch: IF we win a ton of fans will come back.. (of course knowing Miami that will probably last for only one week lol).
"Colmax wrote:
Yeah, they do game threads here. It’s just whoever starts it. Here it is!
I’m not sure I saw too much issue with Tanny’s arm last week. The throws were there. I think his anticipation was slow more than anything. He was getting hammered last week, too.
He was just on screen and he looks to have some kind of shoulder harness on (looks like there’s something bulky under his right pad). Might not be the case, though.
Tannehill has to have a great game. I think Miami could win this one.
I hope so. We do have their number when we play them at home. It will be interesting to see how we come out and play. If you go by the stats, they seem to have the edge, and then some, in a lot of categories.
Leadership isn't getting people to line up behind you; it is getting them to join you.
Sometimes the journey is as important as the destination.
The little things matter. Winning starts by not beating ourselves.
Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.
Team Tua.
Miami Dolphins Homer!
Ive thought about starting the game thread early several times but back in the day there used to be conditions over who started it. Like if we won the week you made it, you made it again next week. The site í so dead compared to how it was when I went by Alex44.
Anyway thí should be an interesting game. Hobestly I feel like we will know fairly earlynon which way this one í headed.
I'm afraid this is going to be a beat down...
Hoping for the 'Any given Sunday' scenario to play out.
A terrible play call, terribly executed.
Well... this should be interesting without Howard..

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Miami has been very poor at tackling and pressuring the QB this year.
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
What was 97 doing on that TD??
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
At least they missed the PAT
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
Three and out coming.
Okay, offense responds and we have a game. Defense needs to settle in and focus on tackling.
A terrible play call, terribly executed.
"Colmax wrote:
Miami has been very poor at tackling and pressuring the QB this year.
Pass rush has been non-existant. It's really concerning moving forward. We have nobody at that position.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
I love Gore
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
Think they might hang 50 on us
"brandon27 wrote:
Pass rush has been non-existant. It's really concerning moving forward. We have nobody at that position.
Yeah, I kind of saw it coming with Wake last year. Got into a discussion with other posters about it. Definitely need an upgrade.
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
I love Gore!!!!
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
Gore is a beast. Absolute beast.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
That was a pretty impressive opening drive for our offense there. Nice work by Tannehill. Nice work by Gore.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
TD!
The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.
This team is different with Tanny. It just is. Now if Gase can get his head out of his butt in situational football situations, we might have something today.
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
"Dolphins1372 wrote:
I wish he was 25
I wish he was 30. :)
A terrible play call, terribly executed.
Most impressive Miami!
"Colmax wrote:
This team is different with Tanny. It just is. Now if Gase can get his head out of his butt in situational football situations, we might have something today.
Big if there.
The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.