1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins Sparano Q&A:

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Nov 17, 2010.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    Dolphins
    Sparano Q&A:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...s-transcript-111710,0,3627620.story?track=rss

On Karlos Dansby’s style: – “I would tell you that, yeah I would say instinctive is good. To me he’s a little, for a big guy out there and he’s one of the biggest linebackers, inside linebackers I would think in our league, we’re probably playing against another one this week that’s a big inside linebacker (Brian Urlacher) but he plays, I don’t want to say small but he plays fast; he plays instinctive, he’s to the ball in a hurry. He makes a play in the game the other night coming underneath a block and when you’re thinking his size getting underneath a block like he did and making a play in the backfield the way he did, that’s pretty impressive. I think he has a really quick trigger and what I mean by that is when he sees it he can go really fast to get it and that’s the instinctive part I think.”