1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins shouldn't help Taylor dance out of Miami

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, May 23, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    LINK to rest of story
    http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=414720

2. Coral Reefer

Coral Reefer Premium Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Back in Miami
    Talk about 2 contradicting statements.l

One sentence the writer questions why we'd move a player that will help us win games and in the latter one he comes up with the "News flash: The Dolphins are not going to the Super Bowl next season". :rolleyes:

That's the whole point, were not going anywhere next year so keeping Taylor does this organization absolutely no good. Do we give him away for nothing? Of course not but they should certainly be shaking every NFL team's tree to see what they can shake out for him. I don't care if it would seem the Phins are crumbling under JT's "demands". Who cares, it's all about this franchise getting a return on a player that really holds no value to us anymore.

3. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

We just need to get as much for JT as we can, and the poor way this has been handled by the new regime means we have to take whatever is offered. JT will never put on a Dolphins uniform again, that's a fact, now that BP has decided to force JT out of Miami. So other teams will be able to steal JT for a song, and by now they all know it.

4. DOLPHAN1

DOLPHAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

i don't think Parcells is forcing JT out. in fact, i think he really wanted him here. it would explain the statement to that fact, as well as the no negotiation on his asking price. i think BP was counting on him as a hold-over player with some clout to help with the transition. and, as he said, you keep your talented players.