Dolphins refinance stadium debt

3 replies

ColmaxColmaxForum VeteranOP
Mar 22, 2010, 10:08 PM

The Miami Dolphins refinanced $235 million of stadium debt earlier this month in a deal that reflects the possibility of an NFL lockout one season from now.

Goldman Sachs arranged the deal. It contains a credit reserve that is substantially bigger than it otherwise would have been, sources said, to account for the possibility of a lost season in 2011.

Link: HERE

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.

~Henry David Thoreau

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Mar 22, 2010, 10:57 PM

Nice to see we're planning ahead just in case..

$235 million in debt? My god... and I thought I was screwed when I took out my first mortgage last year :lol:


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Mar 22, 2010, 11:04 PM

what matters -------> winning games

how they pay for it -------> dont give a ****

MuckMuckRetired Admin
Mar 22, 2010, 11:16 PM

"GISH wrote:

what matters -------> winning games

how they pay for it -------> dont give a ****

Careful now.

Signed,
The 1998 Florida Marlins

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!