Dolphins on sports talk radio?

7 replies

TheHighExhaultedTheHighExhaultedForum VeteranOP
Aug 9, 2012, 08:56 AM

Just wondering what is the best sports talk radio show in Miami that talks about the Dolphins?

DisgustipateDisgustipateSupporter
Aug 9, 2012, 09:01 AM

It's all really awful and everyone should have probably been buried with Jim Mandich.

LandShark13LandShark13New Member
Aug 9, 2012, 10:48 AM

There are a few. Depends on time of day but here check these out.

WQAM
940 Winz
790 The Ticket

Must listen Radio show "The finsiders" between 5-7 PM eastern M-F can be heard on 940 Winz and watched live on the internet here.

For press conferences and daily player interviews.
MiamiDolphins.com

MuckMuckRetired Admin
Aug 9, 2012, 12:28 PM

Another vote for The Finsiders.

The rare state-run show that's actually good. Plus they're not competing for time with other sports/topics. It's all Dolphins and it's the best show IMO.

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

shaunm000shaunm000Forum Veteran
Aug 9, 2012, 12:36 PM

Finsiders by far,Its ALL DOLPHINS talk. I dont care about the other Miami sports teams as much as i care about the phins so it gets my vote. Also, its not some NYer talking about the phins who is a Giant/Jets fan.

Aug 9, 2012, 12:40 PM

"Muck wrote:

Another vote for The Finsiders.

The rare state-run show that's actually good. Plus they're not competing for time with other sports/topics. It's all Dolphins and it's the best show IMO.

I think the key with them is that they've tried to at least SOME degree keep the obvious nut-huggery that you see in the written articles, out of the radio program. I think that's Jesse's doing.

Twitter: @ckparrot
3 Yards Per Carry Podcast - Featuring Boomer, Section126, and ckparrothead
threeyardspercarry.podbean.com

Aug 9, 2012, 12:43 PM

Can I selfishly vote for "On the Fin Side" on FinsRadio since I did a guest spot for them last night (around the 14 minute mark)? LOL.

Twitter: @ckparrot
3 Yards Per Carry Podcast - Featuring Boomer, Section126, and ckparrothead
threeyardspercarry.podbean.com

SIsiciliansithForum Veteran
Aug 9, 2012, 12:44 PM

FINSIDERS is the way to go for this Darksider .

Must listen Radio show "The finsiders" between 5-7 PM eastern M-F can be heard on 940 Winz and watched live on the internet at miamidolphins.com

Jesse does a great Job diciphering the bs from the bull. Madison, Congemi, Bokamper, Drayton, Stratford, Russell, Sims and Ms Tristen

PS anyone know when sign up for finsider fantasy is? I have to selfishly(stolen) note I need to get back in with Jesse and Sam to defend my title. lol