1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins News Conference

Discussion in '2011 GM League Forum' started by Fin-Omenal, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    First off Id like to thank all of you for coming, I realize its very early in my tenure here in South FLA but I have been working very hard to try and improve this football team any way I can. Along the way I also have realized that as much as I like football i enjoy other aspects of life aswell, last season I worked around the clock to get the Browns to that ultimate goal. While I fully intend to give the Miami Dolphins my all this year it doesnt hurt to have some help.

That being said i have decided to add a Co-GM, not just any Co GM a man who knows this football team aswell as anyone, a man who thrived last year as a league GM....

Im proud to announce that we have added 2010 Rookie GM of the year Section126 to our team.

I would now like to open this up for a few questions...

Fin-O How did this come about? You worked alone last seson with a high success rate? My job is to make this team better, I had no intention of sharing my duties but when a guy comes along with SO much to bring to the table you put your ego aside.

Fin-O Can you two really co-exist? Its no secret you two have disagreed in the past?
    Your right we did disagree on some things, but what we DO agree on is this franchise can be great once again and we share that goal of making the Phins into the powerhouse it deserves to be.

....No more questions, we have some evaluating to do at the HC position.

2. Section126

Section126 We are better than you. Luxury Box

Dec 20, 2007
    Miami, Florida
    I am proud to join a gm with such a fine record in this venture. I will serve in any capacity that I am asked, and look forward to building a team our fans can be proud of.

3. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Boo! We don't even know his family! Will they give everything they've got? :shifty:

4. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    this won't end well....

[​IMG]

5. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    oh wow...knicks and heat fans working together...what's the world coming to. :)