1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins losing so bad, people think they're faking it...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Pandarilla, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Official "Yo' Dolphins so bad" Thread:

Yo Dolphins so bad,...

Aw hell, I can't even think up any that are better than what actually happened. so without further ado

Yo Dolphins losing so bad, the announcers dubbed the game "the battle of the punters" in the third.

Yo Dolphins losing so bad, you broke the record by highest margin of victory in the last three minutes of the game.

Yo Dolphins so bad, the opposing QB was honored at halftime:sidelol:

I definitely couldn't come up with better material than this. I have a feeling the NFL doesn't want to see Tony fired because he loses in ways that defy logic. I sure don't, today was a Sparano masterpiece (wow...).

2. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Were not worse than the Colts.

3. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    When I saw the title of the thread, I thought there was actually a stated opinion by sports writers or those in the football community that folks did indeed think we were faking it.

4. AdamC13

AdamC13 Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    Commish Goodell decided to have the toilet bowl following the Super Bowl to determine the #1 pick in the draft between the Dolphins and Rams. In the 4th overtime with the score still tied 0-0 the Rams had enough and gave up by walking off the field of play and into the locker room. Miami scored 9 plays later on a FG on 4th and 10 after getting completely shut down in the red zone...in which Brandon Marshall dropped one pass in the end zone and the QB overthrew him on a fade on another.

P.S. Tony Sparano was never to be seen again, but the lasting image of him fist-pumping after the FG will linger in the minds of Dolphin fans forever.

CRAZYFACE and dolphinfn3454 like this.
  5. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    There are Bleacher report and pro football talk...