1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins list: Stock Report (Week 3)

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Aug 19, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2008/08/dolphins-list-1.html

Skeet84 likes this.
  2. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Thanks! If Soliai can actually step up and do this for more than one game that will be alot of help for Jason Ferguson.

Thanks for the article

3. jason8er

jason8er Luxury Box Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Beaufort, SC
    I probably sound like a broken record by now, but, I refuse to judge any player by the complete train wreck that was our 2007 season. Regardless of how poor they performed.

4. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Tuna seems to have a way with folks...either they start to show some promise or they aren't around much....

5. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I was completely disappointed with Soliai last year but now he is getting it together. Hopefully his work ethic continues to stay strong and positive. He could be a good replacement for Ferguson in the future if he can keep it together. Lets just hope he does.

I absolutely love Donald Thomas. A guy coming out of Connecticut who is raw and many thought, including me, that he would end up on the practice squad. Now, he's our starting Right Guard. I still want to see how he fairs against the powerful defensive tackles but he has been very impressive thus far.

Wilford on the downs again. Very disappointed in Wilford but I believe he will get it together come regular season. He's a good red zone target for us.

ATVZ400 likes this.