1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins interested in RB Harvey Unga??

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by cobrajet, Jun 22, 2010.

1. cobrajet

cobrajet Mr. Ross - sell the team!

Jan 12, 2010
    Here are some Harvey Unga videos for us to chew on until some real news on this breaks loose....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IslHdkd9pD8"]YouTube- Harvey Unga Highlight Video[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obsoqzWLDEU"]YouTube- Harvey Unga's Career[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbSVei0bE08"]YouTube- Harvey Unga Touchdown[/ame]

Just a quick hint here.....you may want to turn the sound off. They play the worst music on these highlight videos

Enjoy,
    -Cobrajet!

JimToss and cobrajet like this.
  2. cobrajet

Jan 12, 2010
    Cobrajet!, Cobrajet!, Cobrajet!..... where do you get this stuff?! You must have the whole east coat wired. You really need sleeping pills.

3. cobrajet

Jan 12, 2010

Ya, us too. :yes:

Cobra, wherever you find this stuff it is very interesting. Keep it coming!

4. cobrajet

Jan 12, 2010
    This kid looks like Ricky Williams. I want him!

5. finfansince72

finfansince72 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Honestly Ricky is probably done after this year or next, Ronnie is amazing when healthy but always hurt late in the season......wouldn't be a bad idea to take a swing on a kid like this in the supplemental draft if we think he has starting potential. What kind of pick are we talking here?

6. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    I don't see any team spending a pick on this kid. He looks OK, but is not in the same vein as Ricky was in college or even is now. Ricky will look to punish a tackler. This kid falls kinda easy against some not so tough opponets. Even in his "Highlight" films, he gets taken down by too many arm tackles.

I like his attitude and demeanor and would offer him a visit or contract as a unsigned player. I think with our RB situation, he would jump on it too.

7. JimToss

JimToss Thank You Chad Pennington

Oct 11, 2009
    Delaware
    I'd put a 4th round bid in for the kid. Seeing that I believe the Fins will have a late selection.
    If a team wants him more then that, they can have them. I don't see anything super special about him.

8. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I wish that we somehow were able to get Toby G hart..What a player he is gonna be.

9. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    He's difficult to project because of the wide open offense he was in. You know he could probably pass block well, so he's got that going for him. We've already got Lex so he's got to really impress on his pro day and that could invariably take us out of the running...Ultimately, I think we have too many horses in the stable already. Next year should prove to be a very interesting year in regards to our RB situation.

I actually looked at some 2011 mocks last night and only a couple backs were included in the first two rounds(Mark Ingram and some dude from Cal). You guys know of any prospects to keep an eye on? and do you think it will be a bad year to try and restock our aging group? Because if so, the Over/Unga on this years supplemental draft just may be pivotal for years to come. I remember how our mediocre success prevented us from taking a quality back in the Marino years. Then again, we didn't have a dominant run blocking line back then either.
    [​IMG]
    It's difficult to say!