1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins Injury Update

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by cobrajet, Jun 9, 2010.

1. cobrajet

cobrajet Mr. Ross - sell the team!

Jan 12, 2010
  2. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    Hey Cobrajet, thanks for the update. I completely forgot about Patrick Turner. I assumed he wasn't on the roster anymore. I wonder will he make the roster by the regular season.

cobrajet likes this.
  3. cobrajet

Jan 12, 2010
    I sure hope so. This kid has a lot of talent and I'd hate like hell for us to lose him. But now with Brandon Marshall in the mix, its everyone for himself IMHO.

Speaking of "everyone for himself", a few days back I posted a blurb about Tuna's crew courting a Dallas WR, from what I hear talks have cooled, but continue. If (and I said "if") they acquire him it would probably mean that we would have to say goodbye to a "near and dear" WR like Turner. (for example) One thing is certain, our WR corps will be much improved come September. I can't wait to see how this all plays out. This team is going to really "Rock-n-Roll" my man.

4. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    He's essentially getting paid big bucks to jog around with the training staff. Oh how I long to spend one day in the shoes of Pat Turner.

cobrajet likes this.
  5. cobrajet

Jan 12, 2010

What really is going on with the Crayton trade? I saw Dan and Karl at lunch two days ago but they were mum and avoided the subject.

6. cobrajet

Jan 12, 2010

I'll drop you a land line.

7. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    I heard on the radio the other day that Dallas would want Brian Hartline in the trade. If that's the case, then I would say hell no. Hartline has a lot of talent and I expect him to be starting opposite Marshall for years.

LandShark13 likes this.
  8. cobrajet

Jan 12, 2010
    The real question is this..........who would you want to give up to get Crayton? Would you trade Crowder for Crayton with the Dolphins getting a 4th rounder next year? How about Pat White for Crayton?