1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins have plenty of needs

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by Sceeto, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    http://www.examiner.com/x-3103-Miam...12-Dolphins-have-plenty-of-needs-in-NFL-Draft

"As Dolphins Executive Vice President, Parcells is attempting to infect the organization with his view of the NFL World: Size, toughness, character and salary cap all matter."

I especially like to hear that part about the salary cap because I really don't want to give our picks away or spend tons of money on some of these FAs that some people have brought up, such as Boldin, etc. I want to continue to build things the way we've been doing it, through the draft. I don't mind getting a couple FAs to fill holes until we have time to find most of our guys, but definitely not guys who our going to cost crazy amounts and cripple our future in the process. JMO.

PhinsRock likes this.
  2. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Tony and Jeff get it, it's called "the makeup". And that's the kind of players we want on our team. And you're dead on right about the salary cap, much rather build through the draft and use less expensive FA's to fill in the gaps.