1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins go old school to beat Chargers

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    FOX Sports on MSN - NFL - Dolphins go old-school to beat Chargers

"We want respect," Miami safety Yeremiah Bell said. "After last year, going 1-15, we really don't have much. How you get it is you go out and you take it, and I think we took a step in that direction today."

I hope we sign Bell to a long term deal as soon as possible.

brandon27, anlgp, cnc66 and 2 others like this.
  2. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Funny how that works, isn't it ?? I love the attitude of this team...this is not the same team we've been following since JJ left...

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  3. Crappy Tipper

Crappy Tipper AKA Hero13

Aug 23, 2008
    As much as I loved ZT & JT It's nice to see the guys recognized as a "defense" not just those other 9 guys hanging around Jason & Zach.

Larry Little, Disnardo and Clark Kent like this.
  4. m ino

m ino New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    i am really enjoying the fact that every 11 players on the d are attacking and finishing their assingments. all 11 guys are doing something constructive on every play and i love seeing it. also the lack of penalties are refreshing. i'm not certain but what is it? 2 maybe three penalties in the last 2 games(all coming in the chargers game)?

5. Larry Little

Larry Little Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    Awesome post. :up:

6. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    I agree, we definately need to lock up Bell. His nose for the ball has him as one of our best players on D right now. He's definately proven he deserves a deal. Not a monster of a contract, but he definately deserves to be paid more. we need him. Our secondary is totally different when he's out there.