Dolphins fans map

29 replies

Dolfan330Dolfan330New MemberOP
Jun 13, 2014, 05:41 PM

Add yourself to this map! Cool way to see where other fans of the Dolphins are located. Saw it on the Dolphins subreddit.

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1005497&add=1

Release the Kraken!

vizi0nvizi0nSupporter
Jun 13, 2014, 05:56 PM

There's a whole two of us in Illinois...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Jun 13, 2014, 05:56 PM

I'm the only one in Houston. I feel so lonely.

PHINS WOLVERINES ROCKETS


DON'T MESS WITH US!

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jun 13, 2014, 06:07 PM

Hmmm wonder who else is on /r/MiamiDolphins here :shifty:

54Fins54FinsForum Veteran
Jun 13, 2014, 07:30 PM

No one from Greenland? You have to be kidding me!

Claymore95Claymore95Supporter
Jun 13, 2014, 07:56 PM

Two of us in Scotland now, woohoo!

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Jun 13, 2014, 10:29 PM

"CaribPhin wrote:

I'm just floating out there by my lonesome.

You're a floater?

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jun 13, 2014, 10:30 PM

"CaribPhin wrote:

Saw NC, knew it was you. Saw user name and was 100% certain. FH

Dammit. I've been found out. Keep it quiet haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CitizenSnipsCitizenSnipsNew Member
Jun 14, 2014, 01:11 AM

:wink2:

"SICK wrote:

Hmmm wonder who else is on /r/MiamiDolphins here :shifty:

NolePhin15NolePhin15New Member
Jun 14, 2014, 02:13 AM

Just added myself. Repping Miami all the way up north of Atlanta

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Jun 14, 2014, 11:33 AM

"phinswolverinesrockets wrote:

I'm the only one in Houston. I feel so lonely.

I'm in Katy.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

scotty_irnbruscotty_irnbruForum Veteran
Jun 14, 2014, 12:19 PM

"Claymore95 wrote:

Two of us in Scotland now, woohoo!

Guess it's me and you Clay. McDolphins all the way.

branbranNew Member
Jun 14, 2014, 02:29 PM

im added, representing the granite state.

byroan;2178644 wrote:

Tannehill could have had more time had Clabo just fell down and forced Mario to step over him.

DADan GrieseNew Member
Jun 14, 2014, 04:13 PM

"vizi0n wrote:

There's a whole two of us in Illinois...Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Make it 3, the page wouldnt load for me. The chicagoland area actually has alot more than you would expect considering its a Bears town.

GalantGalantForum Veteran
Jun 14, 2014, 08:28 PM

Added myself, all by my lonesome in Gibraltar!


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

PhinFan1968PhinFan1968Supporter
Jun 14, 2014, 11:41 PM

"Stitches wrote:

I'm in Katy.

San Antonio here. Drove through Katy a few weeks ago after spending the weekend in Houston. Seems a nice suburb.

Edit: Oddly enough, the town I'm from in California is "Clearlake."

Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”

:rimshot:

FIfinsincebirthForum Veteran
Jun 15, 2014, 03:52 AM

"SICK wrote:

Hmmm wonder who else is on /r/MiamiDolphins here :shifty:

That subreddit is so hit or miss. Sometimes the content is great, and other times reading the posts make me want to punch my computer scree.

"Fin D wrote:

You're a floater?

We all float down here.

ScottishFinScottishFinSupporter
Jun 15, 2014, 07:11 AM

"Claymore95 wrote:

Two of us in Scotland now, woohoo!

3 now , some dude in Dundee (poor bastard :P)

Claymore95Claymore95Supporter
Jun 15, 2014, 05:18 PM

"Stitches wrote:

I'm in Katy.

Perry? Lucky you! :yes:

scotty_irnbruscotty_irnbruForum Veteran
Jun 15, 2014, 05:20 PM

"ScottishFin wrote:

3 now , some dude in Dundee (poor bastard :P)

Outrageous...

Alex44Alex44New Member
Jun 15, 2014, 05:34 PM

Hollywood Florida!

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

jaymoneyjaymoneyNew Member
Jun 16, 2014, 04:27 AM

Whoever Mr. Kim is, i'm confused about him.
Descriped in the Nepal and named himself Kim(which is most common last name in Both Korea) and located in the North Korea.

That's weird...

rdhstlr23rdhstlr23Supporter
Jun 16, 2014, 07:26 AM

"Dan Griese wrote:

Make it 3, the page wouldnt load for me. The chicagoland area actually has alot more than you would expect considering its a Bears town.

4. I couldn't load myself either.

The Chicagoland area, i.e the suburbs, may have a ton but there's typically only 7 of us at Trader Todd's on Sunday, which is the only Dolphins bar in Chicago that I'm aware of.

Excited for the Oct 18th game.

gunn34gunn34New Member
Jun 16, 2014, 09:30 AM

I thought there would be more in the Orlando area.

Alex44Alex44New Member
Jun 16, 2014, 09:37 AM

"jaymoney wrote:

Whoever Mr. Kim is, i'm confused about him.
Descriped in the Nepal and named himself Kim(which is most common last name in Both Korea) and located in the North Korea.

That's weird...

Probably a prankster. Even if Kim was a Dolphin fan I doubt he'd find a random map. :lol:

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.