Dolphins Expected to sign Danny Amendeola
124 replies
Details to follow.
The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.
My take:
Lets sign a 32 year old player with an injury history to replace a younger more talented player without an injury history because he'll say yes sir.
The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.
Strange, didn't see that one coming.
This better not equal 16 mil between him and wilson.How about signing somebody that actuals blocks.Wtf!
"pumpdogs wrote:
This better not equal 16 mil between him and wilson.How about signing somebody that actuals blocks.Wtf!
Everything I am reading about Albert Wilson is that he is a fantastic and willing blocker.
"pumpdogs wrote:
This better not equal 16 mil between him and wilson.How about signing somebody that actuals blocks.Wtf!
Wilson blocks very well.
"Not So Fast wrote:
Everything I am reading about Albert Wilson is that he is a fantastic and willing blocker.
I think he meant in terms of offensive line blocking.
This is the Amendeola topic.
The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.
I wonder if this is more for his experience and veteran leadership than anything else.
Leadership isn't getting people to line up behind you; it is getting them to join you.
Sometimes the journey is as important as the destination.
The little things matter. Winning starts by not beating ourselves.
Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.
Team Tua.
Miami Dolphins Homer!
If this happens, I have a suspicion that Parker may be involved in some trade bait.
Winning football games at any level comes down to winning in the trenches.
Hard to know what to think until we know the money involved but having some veteran leadership in the receiver corps makes sense, especially with Tan coming off his injury. DA seemed to come up with a fair few clutch plays whilst with the Patriots but that may just be Brady.
I'm
"Vertical Limit wrote:
Wilson blocks very well.
I'm talking about spending the money on offensive lineman.
"ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:
I think he meant in terms of offensive line blocking.
Yes!
Looking like Caroo is a goner in Miami.
"Destroyer wrote:
My take:
Lets sign a 32 year old player with an injury history to replace a younger more talented player without an injury history because he'll say yes sir.
Typical stupid tannebaum signing!
I suggested this a couple times. He should be no more than $6 million per year.
He had a lot of clutch receptions last year, and as a #3/4 WR should help move the chains.
A terrible play call, terribly executed.
We've overpaid for Stills and Wilson ... can we maybe not overpay for another guy? Does anyone see him repeat his last year, or was that his high note. Imo it's the latter. For a good price fine, but not another overpay.
"Deus ex dolphin wrote:
I suggested this a couple times. He should be no more than $6 million per year.
He had a lot of clutch receptions last year, and as a #3/4 WR should help move the chains.
Hes getting 8.25 guaranteed in an apparent 12.5 million dollar deal. Im on the fence I like that hes away from Brady now, but Im not sure at whose expense this stop gap is going to cost us.
Im half expecting him to come in and drop clutch passes he's made routinely in NE.
"Destroyer wrote:
My take:
Lets sign a 32 year old player with an injury history to replace a younger more talented player without an injury history because he'll say yes sir.
What in the hell is this front office doing? This is just beyond puzzling.
We lose Landry, ok great. I can then swallow the Albert signing, even if I think the contract is high. So, then we look for...Danny’effin Amendola? What?
Amendola is made of glass. He can sprain something walking out of the locker room. There’s a reason the Patriots no longer want him and don’t want to pay him.
This is silly...
I'd understand this move a lot more if there was less guaranteed money but it seems like a weird deal considering his injury history.
"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)
"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)
"Not So Fast wrote:
Everything I am reading about Albert Wilson is that he is a fantastic and willing blocker.
Every time I watched that team he caught my eye. Glad to have him.
That amendola contract is Ducking stupid.
The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.