1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins ex-cheerleader, lawyer getting divorced -- and Trump's a factor

Discussion in 'Out of Bounds' started by The_Dark_Knight, Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    I just had to post this as I thought it was funny, seeing how some of us fought like cats and dogs in the PoFo but if your relationship/marriage is truly strong, political differences shouldn't have any bearing on your relationship.

He was just probably jealous because she's still a hottie and getting hit on. :wink2:

OkiePhin and danmarino like this.
  2. Lloyd Heilbrunn

Lloyd Heilbrunn Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Jupiter, Fl.
    Hey, lay off my cousin Dave.:2guns:

BTW, he's a huge Fins' fan...

3. Finster

Finster Finsterious Finologist

Jul 27, 2013
    I predict this thread gets traveling papers.
    :1eye:

4. Bumrush

Bumrush Stable Genius Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    She's clearly a bit deranged for continuing to support our elected sociopath. I don't blame the guy

5. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    no one ever said cheerleaders were smart :tongue2:

GARDENHEAD, TheJetsBlow and Fin D like this.
  6. dirtylandry

dirtylandry Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2015
    my buddy dated a girl for a while. He didn't tell her how much of a Phins fan he was, because he thought the passion for them would make him seem weird. Things were moving well, passionately to be honest. They got back to her place, went to her bedroom, and as he was being pleasured, he looked across the room at a huge Pats banner/flag. Let's just say things went "down," he left and never called her again. Not only did she know why he broke up with, her because she was a Pats fan, we got to give props to the loyalty of Phins fans. Bros before.......

Fin-O likes this.
  7. Rickysabeast

Rickysabeast Royale With Cheese

Jul 26, 2016
    I thought we weren't able to discuss politics in any way.

KeyFin, Bpk and Finster like this.
  8. Finster

Jul 27, 2013
    That story does not make your friend look good bro, just saying.

Killer Bees and Fin D like this.
  9. Fin-O

Fin-O Initiated Club Member

Sep 28, 2015
    So if she would've voted for a murdering, dishonest, crooked as can be old hag, he would've stayed in the relationship? Good call cousin Dave...

Actually, political people are tools to me. Look how ridiculous most Democrats looked after taking that L...embarrassing. Look at how naturally closed minded the Pubs look on a regular basis.

Free your minds of this brainwashing and become a free thinker and not aligned to some "party" like a puppet.

At this point the thumb sucking D's would complain if Trump found a cure for cancer. Much how the pub's thought Obama was a terrorist "plant".

The ignorance is better than reality TV.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  10. The_Dark_Knight

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    Some of the comments made thus far solidify the point I was trying to make. We are all different people, we all have different points of view but just because we all have different (or similar for that matter) points of view, doesn't make others intolerable people.

FinD and I used to fight like cats and dogs in the PoFo. You don't see that here as we have common ground in our points of view concerning the Dolphins. I see the good in him.

Dirty Landry I think is WAAAAAYYYYY over the top concerning Jarvis Landry and his criticism of Tannehill, but I don't consider him intolerable in other aspects. I see the good in him.

DanMarino and I have VERY similar points of view on virtually every aspect of the Dolphins but that doesn't mean I think he's the most incredible person God ever placed on planet Earth. I see the good in him.

In the political aspect, Mary Matalin and James Carville have been married happily for nearly 25 years and their political points of view are as different as night and day.

If you can see people for WHO they are deep in their heart of hearts, you see the GOOD in them and don't let the little differences dictate your relationships.

Hopefully we can use this RIDICULOUS display of juvenile immaturity to learn a valuable lesson...treat others as you want to be treated, accept that others have different points of view and do your best to be a decent human being.

11. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    FTR, the wife (Trump supporter) is the one that asked for divorce.

Bpk and danmarino like this.
  12. TheHighExhaulted

TheHighExhaulted Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Guy is probably a *****.

13. danmarino

danmarino Tua is H1M! Club Member

Sep 4, 2014
    MAGA!!

:crapstrom:

14. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    I've become a political atheist.

Finster, Fin-O and danmarino like this.
  15. danmarino

danmarino Tua is H1M! Club Member

Sep 4, 2014
    Yeah...I'm over politics. The Left does nothing but whine and the right does nothing but argue. Add that together and you get a bunch of 3 yr olds fighting over toys in the sandbox. **** politicians...The truth is, none of them care about any of us. And none of their decisions really affect us. It's a mirage.

Finster and Fin-O like this.
  16. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End Club Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    All I know is that until there are term limits in place for the house and the senate with a prohibition on them becoming lobbyists after their terms, absolutely nothing will change. Difference between Dems and Repubs is the same as Syphilis and Gonorrhea.

RevRick, Puka-head, Finster and 2 others like this.
  17. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    I would like to take this moment to point out to the mods, I have made no political posts in this thread whatsoever (even though it has been VERY difficult not too).

I'm not saying I need a cookie for that monumental accomplishment, but maybe, I dunno, if I knew you mods were proud of of me or something.....

18. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    Begging for kudos.

Mods, please ban immediately.

danmarino and Fin D like this.
  19. The_Dark_Knight

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    Neither have I. Amazing, isnt it? LOL

20. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    I'm essentially with Fin-O and danmarino on politics. I guess I'd say I'm on the left but politics in general are just embarrassing. Everyone treats each other like **** and acts like babies because they have a different opinion. The only thing that should be judged is the kind of human being you are. If you are left, right, black, white, gay, trans, christian, atheist, whatever. If you're a good person, then you're alright by me. You do you and do what makes you happy. If you're not hurting anyone, then live the life you want to live.

Finster, Bumrush, Finatik and 3 others like this.
  21. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    Not kuddos....just love.

danmarino and Rocky Raccoon like this.
  22. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End Club Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    Well said.

Rocky Raccoon likes this.
  23. Disgustipate

Disgustipate Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    If you support bad policies or people who want to enact bad policies that seek to hurt people, that's absolutely a reflection on you as a human being. These people should have figured that out long before the election, and long before they got married.

People absolutely have died and will continue to die directly as a result of bad public policy. I don't know what your circumstances could possibly be that it doesn't affect you, but it sure as hell isn't true for anyone who isn't ultra-rich.

sports24/7, Fin D and GARDENHEAD like this.
  24. The_Dark_Knight

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    And THIS is exactly WHY the PoFo was closed down and what was meant to be a thread to bring people together despite their differences has just been hijacked and turned into a thread the MODS are going to close.

Thanks a lot buddy...

OkiePhin and danmarino like this.
  25. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    ...and I think that's why we aren't allowed to talk politics on this board.

I'd say that I agree with he statement but, of course, that would be talking politics. So I can't confirm or deny my feelings of people who are alleged to be crooked old hags at this time.

Fin-O and Finster like this.
  26. Lloyd Heilbrunn

Lloyd Heilbrunn Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Jupiter, Fl.
    Damn, this thread turned from something a bit humorous, even though it struck close to home for me, into a dumpster fire.

27. Finster

Jul 27, 2013
    I have to kind of disagree D, your "FTR" comment was politically motivated, if not about politics in and of itself, it was choosing a side.

However, I'll give you kudos for not posting blatant political comments, because I know it took great restraint.

At the same time, I think that's a big problem in this country, partisan politics, and the sides keep getting further apart, and the politicians themselves benefit and perpetuate it, because they don't really care about the country, they just care about their careers, imho.

KeyFin likes this.
  28. Finster

Jul 27, 2013
    That was freakin funny, no lie, thanks! :up:

KeyFin likes this.
  29. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    The real question is this:

When the Miami Dolphins win the Super Bowl this year, will the team agree to visit the White House to meet the pu$$y-grabber-in-chief?

Fin-O likes this.
  30. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    No worries, I'll hook you up!

[​IMG]

Fin-O and Finster like this.
  31. Finatik

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    "If you support bad policies or people who want to enact bad policies that seek to hurt people, that's absolutely a reflection on you"

One man's bad policy is another mans good policy. That statement that you actually know what is right over someone else who thinks their right are exactly why I've become a political atheist. I still vote. I just don't discuss one side or the other in public. Because people can't be civil anymore. It's Sad. Really Sad. Since the only way to come to any kind of middle ground and acceptance is through discussion.

danmarino and Fin-O like this.
  32. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    I wasn't;t choosing a side at all, just clarifying some incorrect information found earlier in the thread.

Finster likes this.
  33. Finatik

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    Yummm cookies. Can I get a oatmeal raisin?

34. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Darn liberals always demanding more! Fine, you get two cookies just so we can say that we can officially afford no more cookies. Some kid in Istanbul will have to eat a rock with his goat milk today because of this sacrifice, so hopefully you enjoy your ultra-specific, budget destroying snacks. =)

[​IMG]

PS- don't think that was a political comment; I am an equal opportunity discriminator against all political parties. If I were in charge, common folks would decide how we govern like we did back in the 1800's- not jokers in $5,000 suits with vacation homes in Palm Beach and the Hampton's. That way, everyone would get exactly one cookie and a tall glass of milk whenever they wanted it.

That's about as politically non-political I can get on a forum where we can't talk about politics. And yes, I officially endorse this message. #CookiesForAll2020

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  35. Disgustipate

Nov 25, 2007
    What exactly was it that you imagined here? That this was going to be a place to share Readers Digest-style political humor in the middle of the general Miami Dolphins forum and that was going to work out perfectly?

I mean if you're serious I'll delete my post and then find some awful New Yorker cartoon to post in its place.

36. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    Oooooh! I LOVE the New Yorker cartoons! And coooookies!

37. Disgustipate

Nov 25, 2007
    Once you've gone past a certain point all civility does is give legitimacy to things that aren't legitimate. "The truth is in the middle stuff" is almost without exception terribly lazy and bad.

Fin D likes this.
  38. Finatik

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    Yummm cooookkkkiiiieeessss

KeyFin likes this.
  39. Disgustipate

Nov 25, 2007
    [​IMG]

RevRick and Fin D like this.
  40. Finatik

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    Really. So going off and screaming, raging, insulting (a certain point past civility that is typical now) give you legitimacy and isn't lazy and bad???????? "The truth is in the middle stuff" - No that's called compromise. Something most people have forgotten how to do. They want everything and when they don't get EXCALY what THEY want they call names and become uncivil.

This is what very small children do. Don't get their way and become uncivil.

Fin-O and danmarino like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.