Dolphins Defense - Fantasy Football

4 replies

STsteelerfan4lifeNew MemberOP
Nov 25, 2012, 10:49 PM

I'm not a Miami fan but I decided to stop here and post regarding the Miami D. I have the Dolphins defense for fantasy football. I was wondering if the defense currently have any injuries because they haven't played d to the highest potential. They have only give me 15 pts in the last 4 games. I know that Wake can rack up the sacks but I think their secondary is lacking in some way. I'm thinking of dropping them and maybe picking up another team d. I know that many leagues are dropping them but i don't know what to do. Please feel free to discuss...

dolfan32323dolfan32323New Member
Nov 25, 2012, 10:50 PM

Lol. Hey, if you follow football you know New England has one of the best offenses in the league. Do what you will with that.

Any given Sunday, though...

Alex44Alex44New Member
Nov 25, 2012, 10:51 PM

Our secondary is pretty terrible and we bend/don't break just about every week.

In a league based only on points allowed I'd keep them but if it is taking into account yards against/turnovers caused drop us IMMEDIATELY.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

LBLBsFinestNew Member
Nov 26, 2012, 01:02 AM

lmao

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Nov 28, 2012, 10:59 AM

Drop them. Add either Cleveland vs Oakland or Dallas vs Philly. Either one is a better play for this week.