1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins Bring in Kiefer Sutherland

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Galant, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    Oh my bad....

It's Keaton Sutherland.

We could have used some Jack Bauer on the line. Ah well. Here's hoping this guys can hold his own.

:D

2. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    The team announced the addition of interior offensive lineman Keaton Sutherland. They placed linebacker James Crawford on injured reserve in a corresponding move.

Sutherland was waived by the Bengals on Wednesday. He made his NFL debut in last week’s game against the Bills and played three snaps on special teams. His arrival gives the Dolphins ten offensive linemen on their 53-man roster.

Crawford, who has a knee injury, had one tackle in three appearances for the Dolphins. He appeared in every game for the Packers last season.

3. Phin McCool

Phin McCool Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2017
    United Kingdom
    "Right now, the front office is plotting to tank the season. Top players have been traded and some of the people I'm about to work with may be involved in both. I'm Centre, Keaton Sutherland and this season will be the longest season of my life."

Galant likes this.