1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins agree terms with linebacker Kamu Grugier-Hill

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Phin McCool, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Phin McCool

Phin McCool Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2017
    United Kingdom
    xphinfanx and Irishman like this.
  2. Wilkimania

Wilkimania Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2016
    Lots of captains being grabbed, clearly we're looking for some characters in the locker room.

tirty8 and Irishman like this.
  3. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    Mike Garafolo of NFL Media reports that the team has agreed to terms on a one-year deal with linebacker Kamu Grugier-Hill. Grugier-Hill broke into the NFL with the Patriots while Dolphins head coach Brian Flores was on the New England staff.

They’ve also landed safety Clayton Fejedelem.

Fejedelem was a special teams standout for the Bengals and Grugier-Hill filled a similar role for the Eagles over the last four seasons. He also made 16 starts on defense over the last two years and leaves Philly with 98 tackles, a sack, an interception and two forced fumbles.

Irishman likes this.
  4. Surfs Up 99

Surfs Up 99 Team Flores & Team Tua

May 5, 2016
    I love that they are addressing special teams, too. So far, I am very impressed with how Grier, Flores, and the player personnel team are handling things!

Sceeto and Irishman like this.
  5. Etrius24

Etrius24 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2020
    Well Both of these special team monsters have the ability to start and contribute... They have already shown it. Flores has proven he can work players into schemes to maximise their usefulness. I love having versatile guys that have balled like these two.

Let them shine on special teams and let them step in when needed and play and contribute in the starting lineup...

We just added quality depth at two important positions.

Surfs Up 99 likes this.