Dolphin Survivor: 2011

3778 replies

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Aug 28, 2011, 06:49 PM

Chad Henne [52]
Davone Bess [96]
Brandon Marshall [75]
Vontae Davis [105]---
Cam Wake [112]+++

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

OghmaOghmaSupporter
Aug 28, 2011, 07:13 PM

Chad Henne [53] + Props for the good game
Davone Bess [95] - No-one likes a dropper :-)
Brandon Marshall [75]
Vontae Davis [105]
Cam Wake [112]

"Where there is no vision, there is no hope"

ToddsPhinsToddsPhinsNew Member
Aug 28, 2011, 07:21 PM

Chad Henne [53]
Davone Bess [94] ----
Brandon Marshall [76]++++ Bess is awesome but Marshall is the man!
Vontae Davis [105]
Cam Wake [112]

JDelenneJDelenneSupporter
Aug 28, 2011, 07:53 PM

Chad Henne [53]
Davone Bess [94]
Brandon Marshall [75] --
Vontae Davis [106] ++
Cam Wake [112]

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Aug 28, 2011, 08:05 PM

Chad Henne [53]
Davone Bess [94]
Brandon Marshall [75]
Vontae Davis [107] +
Cam Wake [111] - G Man

OphineratedOphineratedForum Veteran
Aug 28, 2011, 08:46 PM

Chad Henne [53]
Davone Bess [93] -
Brandon Marshall [75]
Vontae Davis [107]
Cam Wake [112] +

Tin IndianTin IndianForum Veteran
Aug 28, 2011, 08:46 PM

Chad Henne [53]
Davone Bess [92] ---
Brandon Marshall [75]
Vontae Davis [108] +++
Cam Wake [112]

Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.

NVnvdolfanSupporter
Aug 28, 2011, 08:56 PM

Chad Henne [54]++++
Davone Bess [91]----
Brandon Marshall [75]
Vontae Davis [108]
Cam Wake [112]

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Aug 28, 2011, 08:57 PM

Chad Henne [54]
Davone Bess [91]
Brandon Marshall [75]
Vontae Davis [107] ---
Cam Wake [113]+++

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

LayfieldLayfieldNew Member
Aug 28, 2011, 09:00 PM

Chad Henne [55]++++
Davone Bess [91]
Brandon Marshall [75]
Vontae Davis [106] ---
Cam Wake [113]

MovesMovesNew Member
Aug 28, 2011, 09:26 PM

Chad Henne [55]
Davone Bess [91]
Brandon Marshall [74] -
Vontae Davis [106]
Cam Wake [114] +

pacadermng67pacadermng67New Member
Aug 28, 2011, 09:58 PM

Chad Henne [56]++
Davone Bess [90]- I think Bush and Marshall are gonna cut into his catches...
Brandon Marshall [74]
Vontae Davis [106]
Cam Wake [114]

Tonight, I am riding
As long as I am riding I know that I am alive
As long as I, keep on riding
I know that someday I will finally find my way back home
Until them I roam

bigmac62bigmac62New Member
Aug 28, 2011, 10:25 PM

Chad Henne [55]-Davone Bess [90] Brandon Marshall [74] Vontae Davis [107]+ Cam Wake [114]

Dolphins Fan since 1991.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 28, 2011, 10:38 PM

Chad Henne [54]-
Davone Bess [90]
Brandon Marshall [74]
Vontae Davis [108]+
Cam Wake [114]

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Aug 28, 2011, 10:57 PM

Chad Henne [54]
Davone Bess [90]
Brandon Marshall [74]
Vontae Davis [107]---
Cam Wake [115]+++

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Aug 29, 2011, 05:46 AM

Chad Henne [54]
Davone Bess [90]
Brandon Marshall [74]
Vontae Davis [108] +
Cam Wake [114] -

JDelenneJDelenneSupporter
Aug 29, 2011, 06:18 AM

Chad Henne [54]
Davone Bess [90]
Brandon Marshall [74]
Vontae Davis [109] +
Cam Wake [113] -

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Aug 29, 2011, 06:37 AM

Chad Henne [54]
Davone Bess [90]
Brandon Marshall [74]
Vontae Davis [108]---
Cam Wake [114]+++

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Aug 29, 2011, 07:32 AM

Chad Henne [54]
Davone Bess [91] +++
Brandon Marshall [73] ---
Vontae Davis [108]
Cam Wake [114]


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Aug 29, 2011, 07:33 AM

"The G Man wrote:

Chad Henne [54]
Davone Bess [90]
Brandon Marshall [74]
Vontae Davis [108]---
Cam Wake [114]+++

G Man, pretty pretty pretty please with sugar on top please stop bolding player names when voting. It's in the rules and I've asked about 10 different times this year alone. Makes voting behind you such a pain in the ass.

Oh, and stop voting against Vontae, too.

DansarDansarSupporter
Aug 29, 2011, 07:46 AM

Chad Henne [55] +++ Playing like he will survive!!!
Davone Bess [91]
Brandon Marshall [73]
Vontae Davis [107]---
Cam Wake [114]

emeraldfinemeraldfinForum Veteran
Aug 29, 2011, 07:52 AM

Chad Henne [54]
Davone Bess [90]
Brandon Marshall [74]
Vontae Davis [107] -
Cam Wake [115] +

MarinePhinFanMarinePhinFanNew Member
Aug 29, 2011, 08:02 AM

Chad Henne [55] +++++
Davone Bess [90]
Brandon Marshall [74]
Vontae Davis [106] -----
Cam Wake [115]

People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them. ----George Bernard Shaw

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Aug 29, 2011, 08:07 AM

Chad Henne [54] -
Davone Bess [90]
Brandon Marshall [74]
Vontae Davis [107] +
Cam Wake [115]

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Aug 29, 2011, 08:55 AM

Chad Henne [54] -
Davone Bess [90]
Brandon Marshall [74]
Vontae Davis [106]---
Cam Wake [116]+++

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg